Key stat shows why Seahawks’ Russell Wilson is an elite QB

John63

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":3j03rkku said:
Seymour":3j03rkku said:
Well then since 99.9% of everyone thinks they are not...they are not then. :177692:

Don't care how long you've been here, I care that we speak the same language and make sense which you are 0 fer 2 on.

Agree. An intervention would be useful. Just a matter of choosing the one of greatest need. :lol:

When everyone believed the world was flat, did this belief make it so?

Your kidding right? You have to be kidding? There pure ridiculousness of this poor attempt at saving your a$$ is mind boggling.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
John63":3a89w3ny said:
Your kidding right? You have to be kidding? There pure ridiculousness of this poor attempt at saving your a$$ is mind boggling.

I identify as a Seahawks fan who exists in a timeline where Aaron Rodgers won multiple Super Bowls in 2010 (with "multiple" being much more than the single title Russel Wilson managed to eek out against the Broncos). Are you suggesting I don't exist?

John63

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":sbujsf12 said:
John63":sbujsf12 said:

I identify as a Seahawks fan who exists in a timeline where Aaron Rodgers won multiple Super Bowls in 2010 (with "multiple" being much more than the single title Russel Wilson managed to eek out against the Broncos). Are you suggesting I don't exist?

ahh dude you need help!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What in the actual hell are you talking about?????? Multiple Super Bowl's in ONE Season????? Are you ok???

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Of course RW is an elite QB, but this try hard ass subject is why there are memes about Seahawks fans with this crap. Why? Why do you do this?

Crazy: BLAH BLAH BLAH

Anybody: Yes, Wilson is an elite Quarterback.

Crazy: BUT DID YOU KNOW HE WAS BORN TO A UNICORN IN A MAGICAL CAVE HIGH IN THE MOUNTAINS?!? IT WAS THE GREATEST BIRTHING EVER KNOWN TO BIRTH! IT MADE BIRTHING GREAT AGAIN!

Seriously, everyone knows the Seahawks have an elite QB already....

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
You might be as old as Curly Lambeau but never graduated kindergarten math dude. Erin Farve only won you 3 SB trophies in 2010. It was Don Majkowski who won you the other 7 SB games.

acer1240

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":2ne7avk4 said:
You might be as old as Curly Lambeau but never graduated kindergarten math dude. Erin Farve only won you 3 SB trophies in 2010. It was Don Majkowski who won you the other 7 SB games.

They didn't call him the magic man for no reason....

Veilside

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":1eoq9qb1 said:

I think they are suggesting that you might like it better back in your own timeline where the things you say actually make sense.

John63

Reaction score
Veilside":3alrbsba said:
BirdsCommaAngry":3alrbsba said:

I think they are suggesting that you might like it better back in your own timeline where the things you say actually make sense.

not time line, his own alternate reality!!

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Veilside":3s8zskqn said:

It's not my timeline. It's our timeline! We're on this journey together (Aaron Rodgers championships and Russel Wilson championship and all).

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":2zs7jggr said:
Lesson to all.

Don't try refilling your THC cartridges with crap.

I wouldn't be so quick to think that's their issue though. Like so many other societal issues, the reactions of some posters here are likely related to some form of poverty. This is perhaps why they're so keen to undermine the accomplishments of others.

John63

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2bzvkia8 said:
Veilside":2bzvkia8 said:

It's not my timeline. It's our timeline! We're on this journey together (Aaron Rodgers championships and Russel Wilson championship and all).

Except in our reality the FACTS show Rodgers had 1 championship. Just like Wilson.

Whatever reality your living in you should stay in it. Oh and tell the easter bunny hi.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys all hug together on a thread like this :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
John63":3paylmdx said:
Except in our reality the FACTS show Rodgers had 1 championship. Just like Wilson.

Whatever reality your living in you should stay in it. Oh and tell the easter bunny hi.

Your perception isn't a camera providing a mostly exact recreation of reality. It's more like a sketch artist using bits of information from the senses to recreate reality into a fucntioning perception in your mind. There are studies suggesting there are a bunch of the ways our perceptions can become very inaccurate. For example, there's a study suggesting hills can be made to seem steeper by increasing the weight of someone's backpack. There are other studies on conformity suggesting that lines of differing lengths can be made to seem more similar if you're in a group and your group mates all agree that the lines they're being shown are the same length.

I'm living in the same reality you are. In this reality, perceptual errors occur all the time and in ways we're still only beginning to understand. Therefore, the number of championships you perceive Aaron Rodgers and Russel Wilson to have won is just that: a perception. As a perception, it's governed by all the things that fudge our mind's interpretation of literal reality. In the fudging of your own perceptions, you've missed some of Aaron Rodger's accomplishments. By my estimation, he won about 3 championships in 2010 but there's also a distinct possibility that it's closer to 3.4 championships given his generally unmatched levels of eliteness within the NFC.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":b2uul4ou said:
John63":b2uul4ou said:

Your perception isn't a camera providing a mostly exact recreation of reality. It's more like a sketch artist using bits of information from the senses to recreate reality into a fucntioning perception in your mind. There are studies suggesting there are a bunch of the ways our perceptions can become very inaccurate. For example, there's a study suggesting hills can be made to seem steeper by increasing the weight of someone's backpack. There are other studies on conformity suggesting that lines of differing lengths can be made to seem more similar if you're in a group and your group mates all agree that the lines they're being shown are the same length.

I'm living in the same reality you are. In this reality, perceptual errors occur all the time and in ways we're still only beginning to understand. Therefore, the number of championships you perceive Aaron Rodgers and Russel Wilson to have won is just that: a perception. As a perception, it's governed by all the things that fudge our mind's interpretation of literal reality. In the fudging of your own perceptions, you've missed some of Aaron Rodger's accomplishments. By my estimation, he won about 3 championships in 2010 but there's also a distinct possibility that it's closer to 3.4 championships given his generally unmatched levels of eliteness within the NFC.

I think you may have clearly crossed the threshold of losing grip on reality. I agree with your analysis of perception. Perception is everything. For example, 3 hours of enjoyment at a really good football game goes a lot faster in terms of perception than a 3 hour boring drive across eastern Montana. The quantifiable measure of time is the same in both instances but the perception is different. As a teacher, the last 3 weeks of school go much slower than the last 3 weeks of summer.

However, your perception of reality in the case of Aaron Rodgers is easily debunked by looking at the plethora of verifiable evidence that very clearly shows one Super Bowl was played and won by GB in 2010.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
I'm not sure any of us actually have a true grip on reality. As human beings, we can only perceive reality as a perception and are therefore always at least somewhat removed from reality through our perceptual limitations. Perhaps what you mean you is you think I have less of a grip on reality than the relatively lax grip on reality that you think others have (keep in mind that we're talking about being in touch with reality on a forum where members regularly where "lucky" shirts, sit in the same spot they sat during the last win, prepare the same foods as during the last win, etc.).

If that's what you mean, then all I can say is I'm pretty sure Aaron Rodgers had a pretty stellar workout today and has padded his 2010 championship total to a nice, even 3.65 titles. The dude is an animal. And by "animal" I mean I'm pretty sure he's literally a tiger all hopped up on nectar from the football Gods.

Latest posts