Kupp on IR updated *out for season*

IndyHawk

Reaction score
To me he is the modern day Steve Largent..I was upset we didn't draft him,I knew he would be good.
the injury sucks but the Rams were asking for it by targeting him so much.I get why but that leads to
more injury risks.
They got their excuse now when we beat them which was gonna happen anyway since Donald doesn't
have his favorite sack doll to get multiple times.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Like said, he's such a classy, great player and I think the Largent analogy is accurate. Heal up dude, the league needs you.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Great player.

Can't say I'm sad he won't be kicking our ass this go around. We owe the Rams a solid beating.

Threedee

Reaction score
McVay's Rams have annoyed me 10x more than Harbaugh's Niners and Arian's Cardinals combined
Still not as annoying as Fisher's Rams, because, his teams only tried hard to beat us. Harbaugh and Arians were legitimately trying to win titles.

keasley45

Reaction score
I didn't think Stafford would make it through the 2023 season but thought it would be because of his elbow or hand... something throwing related. Sad that it's head trauma.

Hope the guy gets well.

Sucks about Kupp as well.

And Bobby...

QWERTY

Reaction score
I didn't think Stafford would make it through the 2023 season but thought it would be because of his elbow or hand... something throwing related. Sad that it's head trauma.

Hope the guy gets well.

Sucks about Kupp as well.

And Bobby...
Bobby can suck it. Good thing he signed with LA for the money.

keasley45

Reaction score
Bobby can suck it. Good thing he signed with LA for the money.

Report was he was willing to come back for significantly less but wasnt offered a path. They wanted to move on.

'When asked if there was another option outside his contract for Wagner to remain in Seattle, Schnider said, “I would say no.” '

BASF

Reaction score
Report was he was willing to come back for significantly less but wasnt offered a path. They wanted to move on.

'When asked if there was another option outside his contract for Wagner to remain in Seattle, Schnider said, “I would say no.” '
Link?

QWERTY

Reaction score
After watching LenDale White's interview on youtube, you can't blame Pete and the CO for how they released Wagner.

In the interview, LenDale said that Pete knew his family, his mom and his grandmother, and they were really close. And he found out he was cut on national TV instead of a phone call, that's how PC does his business.

QWERTY

Reaction score

Wagner lost a lot of speed.

renofox

Reaction score
I heard the front office tried calling repeatedly and Wagner wouldn't answer the phone. Pretty sure Wagner said he wouldn't answer because he knew what was coming.