Kupp on IR updated *out for season*

Donn2390

Reaction score
Safford is out for the day after a visit to the blue tent. Mama is definitely going to put her foot down now, and I think her husband is in agreement after what was written last week. He might realize it's time if he want to have a future with a functioning brain.. Good luck to him no matter what he decides

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Rams are done. They might even sit Stafford for the rest of the year

Donn2390

Reaction score
Rams are done. They might even sit Stafford for the rest of the year
I'm of the opinion that Mr. and Mrs. Stafford are now ready to sit him for the rest of his life. They were recently discussing how much longer he could continue to take blows to his head and she wants him to quit while he still has a function brain so he can enjoy his wife and children going foreword.
Two concussions in a month might just be the deciding factor, she is NOT going to be happy after today..

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that Mr. and Mrs. Stafford are now ready to sit him for the rest of his life. They were recently discussing how much longer he could continue to take blows to his head and she wants him to quit while he still has a function brain so he can enjoy his wife and children going foreword.
Two concussions in a month might just be the deciding factor, she is NOT going to be happy after today..

agree. If he was my husband, I'd be all: we done.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hard to explain, and I don't know how you all felt after you won the SB....but Rams have given me (a little fan) so much pleasure.

I don't feel greedy, I feel satisfied. If that makes sense....don't kill yourselves babies. I love you win or lose.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Smart move to put Kupp on IR.

Nobody works harder. He will take advantage of the time and heal properly. I have no doubt he will be back to kicking our butts soon.

@RedAlice

I get it and it makes sense HOWEVER..

I was a little greedy with how young and dominant our SB team was. There were talks of a dynasty and we ripped through the next season like a wet paper bag. Although I was elated at our win, the manner in which we lost the SB the following year robbed me of some of the satisfaction I had waited decades to enjoy. I'm glad you are still your still flying high coming off your championship, a lesson many fans should learn.

RedAlice

Reaction score
In all of our recent football experience, the Pats have created this insane "dynasty" with Beli and Brady. There was definitely some cheating involved, but fact is they did what they did.

Every time a team gets some success the fans are all: we are the next Pats! We gonna own this shit.

Fact is, whatever happened in that circumstance, probably won't be repeated.

Let's look at the Eagles. They won the SB in 2018. I'm not good at math, but I think that is 4 years ago. Now, after sucking for awhile they have a contender.

the wheel of Time is the general way the world works.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Your children won't live through the weird landscape of Beli and Brady. They are just now learning football.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Also, Kupp has an amazing wife. IMO one of the best NFL wives that exists. She is probably all: dude, take a break. heal.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Also, Kupp has an amazing wife. IMO one of the best NFL wives that exists. She is probably all: dude, take a break. heal.
She supported them both at EWU as a full time nurse. Good she never has to work now. He balled his nutts off at Davis in Yakima back in high school though….helluva athlete and human being

Reactions: EWA