Kyler for Russ?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Kyler Murray has all the downsides of Russell Wilson without any of Russell Wilson's upsides. In addition to this he can't seem to stay healthy.

NINEster

Reaction score
KinesProf":ctuu54hn said:
Oof, no.

Murray looked absolutely deflated during that playoff game as it got worse and worse. We've seen Russ, no matter how bleak things look, stay positive, keep the energy up on the sideline, and sometimes pull off the comeback (SF/GB playoff games) and sometimes fall just short after being down big (ATL/CAR playoff games). These two QBs appear to be made of very different stuff mentally.

He seemed pouty in their regular season finale loss to Seattle and continued that into the playoffs. The guy seems to have a dud of a personality; whereas Russ, for all his cliche and corniness, is a positive winner.

Facts.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hell no. Kyler is no leader. As soon as something doesn't go his way, it's all over. Out comes Eeyore.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Murray's leadership skill are non existent. His body language on the field and on the sidelines is some of the worst I have ever seen. Hell no.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":mrq8ectg said:
No one who watched the Rams Cardinals playoff game would ask this question.

Murray looked defeated, shook and terrible before the 1st quarter was over after the Rams punched him and their offense in the mouth.

Russ is 10 times the tough competitor as Murray. He never gives up.

This. Murray was a bit of a joke. Got rattled pretty easy. About 1/2 the QB I thought he was. Definately un-impressive in the playoffs. I thought KM kinda lost it the last 3 or 4 games. He just looked 'confused'. And, literally any pressure and he seemed to fold like a lawn chair.

Pass. Was scared of the dude in the division. Not now. I don't hate him - he's just not worth it.

zhawk

Reaction score
Do you mean the guy who is discontent with his current team?

toffee

Reaction score
Trading an older midget with long arms and big hands for another younger midget with very short arms and smaller hands?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk