Lano Hill

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I know I ranted about him in the vent your frustrations thread already but he deserves his own thread... Throughout his career what has he done? Every time the camera is on him or I see him on the field something bad happens. Why is he even playing when the season on the line? He can't tackle, can't cover, like I'm trying to comprehend what does he bring to the table? He's probably worse than Tedric Thompson. Sorry I sound like a hater but I'm salty ass hell and annoyed every time he's on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flmmkrz

Reaction score
It was so disheartening to see him on the field. You just knew when he was, that the ball would end up going his way and nothing good was going to happen.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Per Pete in his press conference a few weeks ago he is only on the field because he has more experience over Blair, "That's it". Sure looks like that experience worked out well for us.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
No exaggeration, has he ever made a play? Not a consistent starter but still a free safety with zero picks and a single pass defensed in his career :lol:. Only time he’s in frame is when he’s chasing a play down from behind or being highlighted for taking a poor angle.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
It's been pretty frequent this season, hasn't it. I think he smacks of career special-teamer at best, and at the rate he's going that career will last until the end of his rookie deal.

I'd like to know why he was in at the end. Was one of Diggs or McD out?

hawk45

Reaction score
Lano definitely deserves a separate thread to throw rotten vegetables at him. Every time you notice him it’s not a good thing.

knownone

Reaction score
I think we can safely say that both Lano and Tedric haven't lived up to expectations.

I'm genuinely starting to wish JS would trade up in the draft to take a safety they like early. Seems like Kam is the only safety we've taken after the first round that actually became a reliable starter.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
PFkjuGq

I don't understand why he is off the ball so far with safety help? He is man coverage with Jimmy.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
What would this D look like with Minka Fitzpatrick instead of the combined total of Thompson, Hill, Blair, and Amadi?
In the latter two's defense their not washed out yet.

w00t

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":1jrdjlek said:
PFkjuGq

I don't understand why he is off the ball so far with safety help? He is man coverage with Jimmy.

Because he's garbage and has no AWARENESS at all.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":3eddhqfo said:
PFkjuGq

Gotta respect that blazing downfield speed from "I'm Jimmy!"

Seriously, Graham could likely outrun Hill.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Lano Hill and Tedric Thompson better not be on this roster next season. Safety is such an important part of Pete's defense and both guys shouldn't be in the NFL, nevertheless starting for a defense that requires speed and intelligence. The future is Diggs, Mcdougald, and Blair with some new draft picks filling out depth. The experiment with them is over.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":2idhbzv2 said:
Delano HIll=Desh!tbag
Lano Hill=sh!tbag
Dropping the “De’ really improved performance.

Dropping the D certainly happens every time this guy plays alright. He is not an NFL level S.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
John and Pete really messed up that draft. I'm not even going to pretend like I know who they passed up on to draft Hill and Thompson back to back in rounds three and four, because I don't. But damn, there has to be two guys who are balling for other teams that were available when both Hill and Thompson were drafted.

Another thing, ever since Richard left as DB coach, this team has not been able to develop their young DBs. Say what you want about Richard as the DC (yes he was awful) but that man knew how to coach up his DBs.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3qwrcdj1 said:
What would this D look like with Minka Fitzpatrick instead of the combined total of Thompson, Hill, Blair, and Amadi?
In the latter two's defense their not washed out yet.

We wouldn't trade our first for Fitz because we use our 1st rounder on franchise players like LJ Collier! :sarcasm_off:

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":33ydqo19 said:
John and Pete really messed up that draft. I'm not even going to pretend like I know who they passed up on to draft Hill and Thompson back to back in rounds three and four, because I don't. But damn, there has to be two guys who are balling for other teams that were available when both Hill and Thompson were drafted.

Another thing, ever since Richard left as DB coach, this team has not been able to develop their young DBs. Say what you want about Richard as the DC (yes he was awful) but that man knew how to coach up his DBs.

Eddie Jackson who is a pro bowler for the Chicago Bears

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3110kiib said:
It's been pretty frequent this season, hasn't it. I think he smacks of career special-teamer at best, and at the rate he's going that career will last until the end of his rookie deal.

I'd like to know why he was in at the end. Was one of Diggs or McD out?

Dime -- Mcdougald blitzed on the play. Diggs was on the otherside of the field

Latest posts