LeGarrette Blount...eat crow

adeltaY

Reaction score
Yeah, no comparison between Blount and Lynch. I can't think of anything truly malicious that Lynch has done or said.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":id1rk9ix said:
Don't forget about the t-shirt he held up during the Patriots Super Bowl parade. He's a classless POS and I despise him. He's also not a good enough RB to even hold Marshawn's jock strap.

Lze1jvuvntqcjx0rkzkc
Wonder how bitchmode is taking tonight’s loss???

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
jmahon316":y26jnf49 said:
https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/LeGarrette-Blount-Seahawks-defense-isnt-anything-special--111481143

Ever since I read this a couple of days ago,I've been hoping with every fiber in my being for Seahawks to punch this guy in the mouth with a win, and sure enough they didn't disappoint. Where are you now, Blount?

This win feels so much more satisfying
yeah i thought the same also cant wait to hear fkn shannon sharpie eat crow later

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
poly1274":1nps6bka said:
SlickRick":1nps6bka said:
poly1274":1nps6bka said:
I believe our D isn't that special.

We really struggle on the Pass , and we focus more on the run. Even with Sherman and Kam in, guys like Rodgers, Ryan will shread this D

Great thing is Ryan might get bounced out of the playoffs by week 16 & arron s packers won't get in the big dance too

That's the great thing. I don't have any faith that Seattle can stand toe to toe with GB and Falcons on the road. And I'm starting to think that GB knows how to stop RW.

Dude...enough

Seanhawk

Reaction score
253hawk":2toa40gv said:
Seanhawk":2toa40gv said:
Not a fan of the dude at all, but that BSU player deserved to get popped.

Because he turned Blount's quote about 'owing them an ass whoppin' back around on him? No.

Not sure about all that, but he was the guy who got in his face first. Even Chris Peterson thought it was out of line because he can be seen going after the guy before Blount punched him.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
poly1274":1i6rnoww said:
As for Blount, he's the type of the guy if he's in your team you would love him , and if he's not in your team you hate him.

Kinda like Lynch.

But Blount is so useful in situations where it's 3rd & 1 and 4th &1. He was converting most of his Runs.

Blount is a steaming pile of shit, and NOTHING like " It's All About That Action Boss" Lynch.
IF he was so useful in 3rd & 1's, and 4th & 1's, he would have PROVED his worth last night, and taken the bull by the horns to help his teammates WIN the game against a "beat up, & NOTHING SPECIAL Seahawks Defense, eh??
Some ANNOYING Bitches like Blount like to Talk ...Lynch expressed himself with his ACTIONS on the field.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2ecfp9ql said:
poly1274":2ecfp9ql said:
As for Blount, he's the type of the guy if he's in your team you would love him , and if he's not in your team you hate him.

Kinda like Lynch.

But Blount is so useful in situations where it's 3rd & 1 and 4th &1. He was converting most of his Runs.

Blount is a steaming pile of shit, and NOTHING like " It's All About That Action Boss" Lynch.
IF he was so useful in 3rd & 1's, and 4th & 1's, he would have PROVED his worth last night, and taken the bull by the horns to help his teammates WIN the game against a "beat up, & NOTHING SPECIAL Seahawks Defense, eh??
Some ANNOYING Bitches like Blount like to Talk ...Lynch expressed himself with his ACTIONS on the field.

Yea, I'm confused with this too, "Like Lynch"?

Do other players and fans around the league hate Lynch? I always thought he was very well regarded and respected. That's why Blount with the "Bitch Mode" t-shirt thing was so surprising. What did Lynch ever do to you Blount? :34853_doh:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Many people seem to be above eating crow, and Blount is yet another. Quick to talk Junk before the game, and vanishes after.

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2qn9fbhw said:
Many people seem to be above eating crow, and Blount is yet another. Quick to talk Junk before the game, and vanishes after.

The issue was if we use the same ole same ole philiosophy and not come out aggressive in the first quarter and Bevell stays the course being conservitive. Thats wnat most were saying and that the defense would play soft zone and they played a lot of Man. So Crow now, Pete and the staff did exactly what many of us said needed to be done to win, using the old plan or philosophy would have been a failure.

seahawksny

Reaction score
hawker84":3hc4lbcs said:
Same with Shannon Sharpe, and a host of other media talking heads. Any given Sunday suckas.....

Sharp has had his good moments though.
He said SB 48 was over after the 1st quarter because of our defense and that we would have beaten Denver 10/10 times if they played.

Anybody who hangs out with skip Bayless will lose sanity and brain cells, so I would take what he says now with a grain of salt

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the fast start was HUGE. Looking up and seeing that scoreboard at 10 zip, you had a real good feeling. And shoot, even Bevell called a good game.