Legion of Boom - Every Big Hit Video

TestMo1337

Reaction score
RussJames":3lprqwvt said:
Brahn":3lprqwvt said:
@3:00 Thomas with dreds?Why do I not recall that.

Haha yeah. He used to have dread locks waaaaayyy back in 2012.

628x471

This is from the playoffs in the Divisional Game against the Falcons.

He cut them off prior to the 2013 year.

SEAHAWKS-CAMP-7-450x400.jpg

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seah...as-cuts-his-dreads-james-carpenter-practices/

Apparently, Earl Thomas’ strength is not in his hair.

Like Bruce Irvin did a couple months ago, Seattle’s star safety took the field for the beginning of training camp today with his dreadlocks shaved for the first time as a Seahawk.

Thomas was his usual, speedy, play-making self, which included an interception of a Russell Wilson offering over the middle of the field during team drills, along with a few pass deflections during Seattle’s two-hour practice session this morning.

“Earl looked fast today,” Carroll said. “I don’t know if it was that haircut, but he was all over the field today.”

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... rylink=cpy

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
sturg78":25qvgq6s said:
Love me some LOB but I also have a new level of respect for Witten. I had forgotten how he managed to catch everything in that game despite getting hammered on 75% of his catches.

I'm sure Witten, Welker, and Vernon all have a couple "Bam Bam's" stamped on their chest. Those guys are very familiar with the LOB.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Fantastic. I'm not sure there is a better video at illustrating truly what a rare and special personnel group the LoB is. Some of those hits were just utter savagery, and there was enough of them in four seasons to make a 12 minute video about it. :shock:

Oh, and I miss Brandon Browner. Our defense is better overall with B-Max, but I am going to miss the sheer, physical presence that was Browner.

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
-The Glove-":29xos2mu said:
Looks like I can't view it

Really? Did you try going to the vimeo page? I think its Vimeo.com/seahawk

vin.couve12

Reaction score
sturg78":1kjegp69 said:
Love me some LOB but I also have a new level of respect for Witten. I had forgotten how he managed to catch everything in that game despite getting hammered on 75% of his catches.

He caught his first 5, if I remember correctly, but then dropped two in a row, then caught one, and dropped the last. Witten is tough, but those hits started taking their toll. That one he got in the back from Kam actually hurt him quite a bit and that's when he started dropping balls.

I remember that game pretty well. Can't stand the Cowboys.

legend38

Reaction score
WOW!!! The best LOB video I have seen, and then you top it off with some Beastie Boys. Well done my man.

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
legend38":kyjdvo3u said:
WOW!!! The best LOB video I have seen, and then you top it off with some Beastie Boys. Well done my man.

Thanks folks. The compilation just wasn't complete until it had some Beastie Boys. I also cut up career highlight compilation (every INT, hit, FF, and PD) for Earl and Kam but just haven't had a chance to piece them together yet. Should be done in the next week or so.

irocdave

Reaction score
Great work man! Reminds me of the old NFL Films greatest hits videos except the music was much better and only Hawks. The NFL quit making those a bout 10 years ago IIRC. Tried googling best NFL hits 2013 and what I found was totally lame. Keep it up! I don't recall ever seeing Browner suplex that Bengal before, man I miss that guy.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Nice video. Admittedly, when I saw that it was only 13 minutes long I assumed that we'd only see tackles from the Super Bowl.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Nice, love the video, and the different types of tackle, wonder how many teams are gonna try to do the Hawk Tackle now