Legion of Boom - Every Big Hit Video

dracolich81

Reaction score
Thanks for that! That Browner play on special teams will always be one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Never gets old

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
irocdave":3967l921 said:
Great work man! Reminds me of the old NFL Films greatest hits videos except the music was much better and only Hawks. The NFL quit making those a bout 10 years ago IIRC. Tried googling best NFL hits 2013 and what I found was totally lame. Keep it up! I don't recall ever seeing Browner suplex that Bengal before, man I miss that guy.

Oh shit. Those Greatest Hits shows were the best. Why'd they ever stop making those?

uncle fester

Reaction score
Superb work, sir! Had me chuckling all the way through.

You should forward this to the LoB. I'm sure they'd love it.

You'd think Veron Davis would be getting tired of being tattooed by Kam by this point?

And yeah, some of BB's hits were eye-watering, but the body-slam he put on Greg Jennings is hilarious.

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":178c58hc said:
How can you not grin the whole time watching this?
Idk, maybe you a 9er fan. :{)

Can anyone really tell if you are grinning anyway, Lon?

I mean, doesn't the Stache possess mystic emotion-cloaking properties?

:mrgreen:

ManBunts

Reaction score
God, Earl Thomas is so damn fast!

I still get riled up seeing the flags when Kam put that hit on Vernon. Of course it was brutal, Kap hung him out to dry, but that was as clean as it gets. Worst part is the ref right there, who can clearly see Kam's head tucked to the side. Throwing a flag just because it's a hard hit is pathetic.