LET THE MAN DRINK! (Blackmon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Justin Blackmon has been suspended indefinitely. Have to say I wish even more that we traded for him as our picks would have likely been conditional on if he got suspended. Anyways shame for the Jags and for Blackmon, I really would like to know what its for.

rotoworld":282vz13k said:
NFL suspended Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon indefinitely for another violation of the league's substance abuse policy.
His season is over. Blackmon opened the season on a four-game suspension for similar violations, and has had well-documented alcohol problems dating back to Oklahoma State. The reason for his latest ban is unclear. ESPN's Chris Mortensen confirmed on NFL Live Friday that Blackmon is done for the year, suspended indefinitely, and his future with the Jaguars' organization is now unclear. Look for Mike Brown to be Jacksonville's No. 2 receiver the rest of the way. Cecil Shorts is going to be a target monster in the Jaguars' garbage-time offense.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/740 ... n-blackmon

edit: go ahead and delete this, during the time i took to make this someone else posted lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.