Lions, Cowboys Who to Root For

Wheetie

Reaction score
Seahawks in 7th spot, good chance they stay there. The only place I'd rather they don't have to go is Philly. I'd prefer them to go to Dallas, but a Detroit rematch, indoors on turf would be ok too IMO. Thoughts on who to root for tonite between the Lions and Cowboys? I'm resigned to giving the digits the 1 seed....

Last edited:

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I truly just realized the ESPN deportes call is 1000% better than listening to Joe Buck Sucks and Douche Aikman. I don’t even speak nor understand Spanish but man I’m reborn. Ha. It’s awesome.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
It's possible that Seattle moves to #6 if the Rams lose against SF and Seattle wins out.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Dan Campbell has balls...but sometimes to a detriment....should have taken the 3 imo early on...but the Lions already have won the NFC North so go for the win against the Cowbutts...

I despise the Cowbutts and Jerruh the arsehole....

And go Lions!

It's been so long!

Threedee

Reaction score
When was the last time Detroit had the luxury of not giving a ****? Hey, let's go for a two-point PAT because we have nothing to lose...

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Yeah what was that blatant rob job - Jesus with the zebras and cowboys - at least try to hide it

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Sports entertainment...the endings are known in advance. These aren't "human" mistakes...if you still believe this then the nfl has you where they want you. Great win for Dallas on Jimmy Johnson night...thats all I saw....

Cyrus12

Reaction score
It's not just the refs...the refs are told how to call the games. No way Dallas was losing 3 straight. Gotta make next week exciting to see who wins the nfc east. Oh so dramatic I can't wait to watch...

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
It's possible that Seattle moves to #6 if the Rams lose against SF and Seattle wins out.
Just looking at games ahead, if (*if*) the 'Hawks take care of business, I feel like this is almost likely.

In fact, if the Seahawks win both of their games, I think the odds are against the Rams even making the postseason.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Just looking at games ahead, if (*if*) the 'Hawks take care of business, I feel like this is almost likely.

In fact, if the Seahawks win both of their games, I think the odds are against the Rams even making the postseason.

I didn't think you were right about the rams missing out, but yeah, you are correct. A loss to SF all but knocks them out. A GB win tomorrow night helps that too so we want GB to win against the Vikes tomorrow on SNF.

Last edited: