Little Girl's Letter to Coleman

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I got tears in my eyes.

It would be awesome to see the Seahawks re-sign M-Rob for a year, with extra money for taking Coleman under his wing and coach him up into a real FB. And it would also be cool if Mack Strong was involved in the process.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Wait a minute, aren't the Hawks full of thugs and punks?

tdigitee

Reaction score
Wow, that was amazing. So glad that people are more aware of him and his story now - I'm sure it is an inspiration to people with hearing disabilities and who have been told similar things to what Coleman referred to in his commercial. It is great that the Seahawks have so many people who do a lot to touch the lives of others in need (Coleman, Wilson, Sherman, Carroll, Lynch to name a few). I would love to see him become the starting fullback eventually.

taz291819

Reaction score
I chuckled at the comments. Someone wrote, "I wish Coleman would give this to Sherman." And the response:

"Coleman did.Sherman replied,”I am the Best Letter Writer On the planet! I can write Letters all around this little girl AND Kanye West!”"

Gotta admit, that's funny.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I've said it already but Coleman is my favorite Seahawk because like him I have a disability also but he overcomes his so to me is a huge inspiration.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
That letter is going to make Roland cry too. And not because he is touched emotionally.

Latest posts