Lol Refs....

Welshers2

Reaction score
Only takes 1 shitty and bullshit PI call to change the the game and pace... Bullshit call and witherspoon and they're in the redzone.
Yep was just about to post the same thing. Should have been a 3 and out and now they have it at the 1. Completely game changing call. So annoying

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hopefully Geno can come out and make a TD to get the lead back to 9

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Then Seattle got pushed back for the TD.
Which like someone else, your missing the entire POINT. Id don't if your choosing to, or not..
But if the PI flag wasnt thrown on Spoon.... that drive was done OVER. lol The refs literally kept the drive alive.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Defense did... until the refs interjected their presence with a bullshit PI, that BEYOND helped the panthers.
And then they fell apart and let Dalton carve them up. Crappy calls happen, unfair things happen. Can’t let it tear you apart.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
And then they fell apart and let Dalton carve them up. Crappy calls happen, unfair things happen. Can’t let it tear you apart.

Cool story bro. lol I mustve missed the memo that its stir the pot day.

But your also blatantly choosing to ignore what people have said would rather troll lol

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Cool story bro. lol I mustve missed the memo that its stir the pot day.

But your also blatantly choosing to ignore what people have said would rather troll lol
How am I ignoring them? By directly responding to them? Is that your definition of ignoring?

morgulon1

Reaction score
I agree it was a bad call. THEN the defense has to settle down and make a stop.
Do you agree?