Refs

andyh64000

Reaction score
I think the pass game sucks and is overrated. Blame on the refs all you want but the offense is a joke so far
So you think that 3rd and 11 nonexistent hands to the fave was a good call?

Crizilla

Reaction score
So you think that 3rd and 11 nonexistent hands to the fave was a good call?
Not really. I just don't think this is a game where the refs are deciding the outcome. Geno has 100 pass yards the offense was hyped up to the max this off season. Complete no show so far.

renofox

Reaction score
Yes, the refs suck.

The refs are doing a terrible job covering the Rams receivers, and they don't even have 1 QB pressure yet.

We need better refs next week.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Not really. I just don't think this is a game where the refs are deciding the outcome. Geno has 100 pass yards the offense was hyped up to the max this off season. Complete no show so far.

The call made it a 2 score game.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yes, the refs suck.

The refs are doing a terrible job covering the Rams receivers, and they don't even have 1 QB pressure yet.

We need better refs next week.

I mean if you believe an entity that doesn't file taxes, classified as ENTERTAINMENT (Not Sports, Sports Entertainment) and has a partnership with Sportsbetting, Vegas and others businesses that involved gambling and betting doesn't influence the game.. I have some ocean-front property in Arizona I want to sell you lol

See the NBA and the scandal there with the officials.

Threedee

Reaction score
I mean if you believe an entity that doesn't file taxes, classified as ENTERTAINMENT (Not Sports, Sports Entertainment) and has a partnership with Sportsbetting, Vegas and others businesses that involved gambling and betting doesn't influence the game.. I have some ocean-front property in Arizona I want to sell you lol

See the NBA and the scandal there with the officials.
Hey, as long as Gene Hackman is still alive, there's always a chance for beach front property in western NV and AZ.

Latest posts