LOL we only scored 3 against LA

summesm

Reaction score
Optimus25":eclhuonn said:
BlueThunder":eclhuonn said:
Hobbled Russ, against extremely good and physical Rams D. I'm gonna wait a bit before I call our offense a bust, thank you.

So what did you do last week? Cover your eyes and ears and lalalalala

I think it's fair to say we've seen it twice now, it's unacceptable, and the excuses of this fan base are getting so Damn old.

The patriots are winning with second and third string and no gronk.

Take away russ and Doug and we probably total negative yards on the year.
Thank you you are so right. Stop the exuses .

summesm

Reaction score
SlickRick":11klpb9m said:
never fails against the rams, last year tukafu fumbled they scored, this year michael drops it last minute to cost the hawks the game
Really wow wtf . And if he didn't fumble we score lol ok . Yep got 3 to that point . I agree take care of ball but not reason not even close to why they lost this game

Hawks46

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3sn2lapf said:
The Browns scored twenty today. We score that, we win by eleven.

Nah, we're sub-Browns level. We're officially at '92 Seahawks level.

Look at the bright side, at least we've scored more than the Rams this year.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Optimus25":1r89zbew said:
BlueThunder":1r89zbew said:
Hobbled Russ, against extremely good and physical Rams D. I'm gonna wait a bit before I call our offense a bust, thank you.

So what did you do last week? Cover your eyes and ears and lalalalala

I think it's fair to say we've seen it twice now, it's unacceptable, and the excuses of this fan base are getting so Damn old.

The patriots are winning with second and third string and no gronk.

Take away russ and Doug and we probably total negative yards on the year.

Actually we've seen it six times now. The preseason was terrible. Everyone said, "don't worry, they are keeping it vanilla. Bevell's got a master plan in the works, YOU WILL SEE." See what? The dumpster fire that is this offense. It is still vanilla and terrible.

kf3339

Reaction score
Hawks46":1v9tv4yp said:
Smelly McUgly":1v9tv4yp said:
The Browns scored twenty today. We score that, we win by eleven.

Nah, we're sub-Browns level. We're officially at '92 Seahawks level.

Look at the bright side, at least we've scored more than the Rams this year.

And yet we are still behind them in the standings right now. Go figure........

onepicknick

Reaction score
Strange Pete can't pick lineman, or for that matter OL coach or O coordinator, but to tell you the truth I'd rather have a good D then a good O. Shead sure got burned a lot today and why did we cut Browner? Now we see what the Beast was about average Backs can't seem to make it with a elementary line, but with Lynch he made it look easy. Think about it when have we ever had a great line 05.

I watched one play where they rushed four we held back seven and they still got a sack maybe we should hold back ten and just send one guy out on route and then just maybe they could hold off four but with our luck they'll blitz one and get Russell anyway.

I just hope we keep getting better on Defense because we haven't played anyone yet as far as a good offense.