Long time coming: Joining the Seahawks board

RedAlice

Reaction score
And just so this is public here, I asked this Rams fan which board he normally posts on.

As most of you know, I am banned on ALL St. Louis originated boards because of things I posted here at .Net, and I have not seen him on the Los Angeles Rams boards.

Josea16

Reaction score
RedAlice":1w3j5mrv said:
And just so this is public here, I asked this Rams fan which board he normally posts on.

As most of you know, I am banned on ALL St. Louis originated boards because of things I posted here at .Net, and I have not seen him on the Los Angeles Rams boards.
Which forums would be the best? Given it seems you guys are almost full on back.

I love when I can get my hate on for an actual division rival.

Josea16

Reaction score
Popeyejones":378v7j9h said:
Welcome.

The following is a list of approved topics in which you can acknowledge that the Hawks might sometimes struggle a bit without being accused of trolling:

1) The offensive line (pro-tip: most often this is gonna have to be about Tom Cable -- it's not that the players are untalented or struggling, it's a coaching problem).
2) Darrell Bevell (anything that happens on offense is the fault of Bevell, except for when the offense plays well, and then it's despite Bevell).

All other acknowledgements of areas of struggle or non-maximum ability are heretofore off limits for you.

Warning #1: You'll likely see Hawks fans discussing a myriad of other areas in which improvement is possible, or areas which aren't performing to maximum capacity but do not take this as an invitation to also acknowledge those things. It isn't. If you even acknowledge those things wrapped up in a lot of general (and true!) praise you'll be accused of being a troll.

Warning #2: Everyone is being nice, but everyone is also assuming that you showing up right now isn't random. You came now because the Rams are 3-1 and looking good. Rams fans showed up last year when the Rams were 3-1 and then all left when they went back to being the Rams. There were a ton of 9ers fans here until the 9ers became a disaster and then they all left. Just know that there's suspicion about if you'll actually stick around if the Rams aren't leading the division. The assumption is you won't.

:2thumbs:
Warning #2 is valid.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
RedAlice":3o5iczq0 said:
RastaHawk12!":3o5iczq0 said:
Popeyejones":3o5iczq0 said:
Rams fans showed up last year when the Rams were 3-1 and then all left when they went back to being the Rams.

Haha.. that got a chuckle out of me, lol.. :lol:

You can chuckle your San Diego little hiney off. I have no clue who you are, and I'm a Rams fan who lives in San Diego and has been posting here for YEARS. eta: much longer than you.

Hahahha.. now I'm really chuckling! Laughing at you, actually. :lol:

Amigo, if your claim to fame is how long you've been posting on a message board, then I suggest you get a better life. :roll:

Good game yesterday.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":s9doxman said:
RedAlice":s9doxman said:
RastaHawk12!":s9doxman said:
Popeyejones":s9doxman said:
Rams fans showed up last year when the Rams were 3-1 and then all left when they went back to being the Rams.

You can chuckle your San Diego little hiney off. I have no clue who you are, and I'm a Rams fan who lives in San Diego and has been posting here for YEARS. eta: much longer than you.

Amigo, if your claim to fame is how long you've been posting on a message board, then I suggest you get a better life. :roll:

Good game yesterday.

It was a good game!!! Hawks won this one.

And obviously you do not know me.

eta: we live by each other, so happy to meet you for a drink to see what kind of Hawks fan you really are.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Josea16":16g7eb7m said:
RedAlice":16g7eb7m said:

Which forums would be the best? Given it seems you guys are almost full on back.

Are you asking where you can post as a Hawk fan?

http://www.ramsfansunited.com/viewforum.php?f=3

come on over sweetie.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
RedAlice":34i53fao said:
RastaHawk12!":34i53fao said:
RedAlice":34i53fao said:
RastaHawk12!":34i53fao said:

Good game yesterday.

It was a good game!!! Hawks won this one.

And obviously you do not know me.

eta: we live by each other, so happy to meet you for a drink to see what kind of Hawks fan you really are.

Haha.. dude, I'm all in on that. :D
I've been a fan since I was 14 and am 55 now.

Your fans were pleasant, by the way. I know one 12 not wanting to wear colors because she was scared of LA, lol... I tried to tell her it would be ok. She wore a hat. :lol:

Josea16

Reaction score
RedAlice":hh8wms00 said:
Josea16":hh8wms00 said:
RedAlice":hh8wms00 said:

Are you asking where you can post as a Hawk fan?

http://www.ramsfansunited.com/viewforum.php?f=3

come on over sweetie.
Cool.