Luke Joeckel (update)

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Maybe front office hates Russ? Or the Rbs's? Honestly I'd dislike to be a offensive player on this regime. Get the least amount of salary on the team between O & D and hear constant complaints on the offense. The defense should be vastly better. It has most the payroll, most the weapons.

Now do I wish the offense was good? Hell yea. But you put your eggs into one basket be it O or D, the other is without yolk. Lol

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Okkam's Razor would indicate that it is more likely the scheme and offensive coaching is the problem.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
With Joeckel out and it being Thursday with a game in 3 days, I am beyond surprised that either Albert or Brown were not acquired. I thought for sure with the bye week they would be bringing in someone to at least provide competition.

chris98251

Reaction score
Brown and Albert have and were inquired about, Albert has been seen and talked to by several teams, John and Pete will not sell in their minds the farm or the future for a band aide, Fant, Tobin, Ree's, all supposedly able to play the position, yes lacking, but on paper able. Upgrade if they can for now without giving up something to create another hole of need or cripple the plans for the future is how they operate.