Lynch and Foster in Madden commercial

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
HILARius, HAH!!!

I like the end part where it says see more and shows DangeRuss and Kaep running and throwing passes in some kind of "Thunderdome" type of slings too.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
haha that was awesome.

although after being in front of that many cameras how's he going to deny mike rob some air time now?

djTOY2000

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":byxguiex said:
HILARius, HAH!!!

I like the end part where it says see more and shows DangeRuss and Kaep running and throwing passes in some kind of "Thunderdome" type of slings too.

well don't you remember that pic of Russell "kaepernicking" that made its way around the internet ???

russell-wilson-kaepernicking-madden-570x570.png

that's because them two are going to be in a sequel to this madden commercial and they just hinted towards it...

Maddenrusskaep zpsd48d9e81

it's all part of this years marketing for the game

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Lynch is too natural in front of the camera to shy away from it so much. Loved his sitdown with MRob on ESPN and now this...would love to see more of this side of the Beast

pehawk

Reaction score
Lynch, I didn't know he had it in him.

Axx

Reaction score
So you're telling me Two seahawk players are being featured on madden commercials????

I love the recognition

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I too would like beast to come out of his shell more. Sometimes I just feel like, you are a star, it's ok to act like it.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Robinson has said multiple times that Lynch decided to turn his "shyness" on the RealRobReport into a game. It was Lynch's idea to start doing that and just instructs Robinson to keep trying to get him to talk to him because it's entertaining for all of us. He isn't shy, it's just a ploy.

OrFan

Reaction score
I saw this commercial on the NFL network and came on here to see if it was mentioned. Too funny!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
That is one of 2 likely SB matchups I would most like to see. And Foster is my second favorite RB going today, after Marshawn.

Latest posts