Lynch, Calf, Back and now Hammy

Basis4day

Reaction score
It leaked yesterday that Lynch was 50-50 to play.

Pete is officially calling him a game time decision.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/649665573819805700[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/649672754355048448[/tweet]

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Rawls is a great rusher, but I don't see Wilson using him as a dump-off reciever, which is something Lynch was dangerous at. Lynch is more than just Beast Mode.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":30isklt7 said:
Rawls is a great rusher, but I don't see Wilson using him as a dump-off reciever, which is something Lynch was dangerous at. Lynch is more than just Beast Mode.

Is there some reason you don't think he's capable? I haven't seen all the film on Rawls, but I've seen him catch screens and dump off passes. Considering he beat out Jackson on the depth chart, I would think the coaches think he's at least decent at pass catching.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Put him on ice this week. After what I saw last week, I feel comfortable with Rawls and Jackson handling business.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Ok, I read through the thread to make sure nobody posted this... Is there the "possibility" that he's basically fine, and Pete's just making the Lions spend unnecessary time preparing for Rawls and Jackson, and the possible tilt towards the passing game? And we may go full Beast-Mode Monday? Hmmm?

chris98251

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3367fhnr said:
Ok, I read through the thread to make sure nobody posted this... Is there the "possibility" that he's basically fine, and Pete's just making the Lions spend unnecessary time preparing for Rawls and Jackson? And we may go full Beast-Mode Sunday? Hmmm?

You think Pete would use misdirection? :)

I think it's more a bubble screen. :p

BlueThunder

Reaction score
chris98251":2qpqx04v said:
BlueThunder":2qpqx04v said:
Ok, I read through the thread to make sure nobody posted this... Is there the "possibility" that he's basically fine, and Pete's just making the Lions spend unnecessary time preparing for Rawls and Jackson? And we may go full Beast-Mode Sunday? Hmmm?

Damn you! You posted too fast and exposed my edits! Arghhh! :34853_doh: :lol:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":zqr4ishq said:
Lords of Scythia":zqr4ishq said:

Is there some reason you don't think he's capable? I haven't seen all the film on Rawls, but I've seen him catch screens and dump off passes. Considering he beat out Jackson on the depth chart, I would think the coaches think he's at least decent at pass catching.

I remember a drop last week and at least one in the pre-season.

Greenhell

Reaction score
chris98251":mqla4no8 said:
BlueThunder":mqla4no8 said:

You have a point but even still, how much film do they have on either Rawls or Jackson. GOT'EM!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Seanhawk":25tkzxus said:
fenderbender123":25tkzxus said:
Lords of Scythia":25tkzxus said:

Thanks. I must have missed those.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":23svwic3 said:
Seanhawk":23svwic3 said:
fenderbender123":23svwic3 said:
Lords of Scythia":23svwic3 said:

Thanks. I must have missed those.

Yeah, he's had a couple, but heck, he's a rook, still, gotta catch those things at this level. I think he's got a big upside, I do worry about his character a bit with the whole purse snatching thing. It's hard to embrace somebody with that kind of character. That being said, I'll root like the idiot I am when he breaks a few big ones on Monday.

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/650681226026700800[/tweet]

RiverDog

Reaction score
Sit him and get him healthy. If we think the game Monday night is close enough that we absolutely have to have him in the lineup, we're in deep caca whether or not we beat the Lions.

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/650766554435469312[/tweet]

Cyrus12

Reaction score
lets see how this team plays without Lynch for the first time since 2011...this will be no easy game.