Lynch Gang Sign Celebration?

dunceface

Reaction score
Always thought it might be a neighborhood thing more than a straight up gang thing but cool to know it's a family/charity thing!
I heart Marshawn

HansGruber

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":87f61emz said:
[youtube]G_vmQrTi3aM[/youtube]

I think Rupert Murdoch is literally trolling the world. Inside Edition and Married With Children weren't crazy enough, so he created Fox News. It's really the evolution of all that early programming. Hilarious how people actually take it seriously and turn it into a politic. PT Barnum's theorum proved correct.

HawkWow

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":odyu5tgd said:
I think he was and I'm totally okay with it. Gangs have become a part of our national society. Anyone who has a problem with Lynch throwing up signs after a TD is a racist.

+ 1.

How will the old crew know they're still loved without such displays of adoration?

Notice he always follows the flaggin' with some very professional, white businessman type handshakes?

That's our man 'shawn. Kickin' ass then bridgin' gaps.

POWER TO THE TD!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Basis4day":2lopbt20 said:
4801848.jpg

If for one thought the same thing when BMW did it in the Beastquake game. What could this "1" and "2" symbolize?

:sarcasm_on:

Isn't that a 2 and 1?

IIRC, Mike was more tall than bright.

Unless, of course he was paying homage to those rollin' 21 (shitheads).
Then, more than super-cool, Mike was SOUP-LINE COOl!

POWER TO THE TD!

Hawks46

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":p2cj4au4 said:
peachesenregalia":p2cj4au4 said:
I think he was and I'm totally okay with it. Gangs have become a part of our national society. Anyone who has a problem with Lynch throwing up signs after a TD is a racist.

Great post man. Solid.

Well played, sir. Well played.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3l5poys2 said:
LOL!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3d9c8f73 said:
TorontoHawk":3d9c8f73 said:
peachesenregalia":3d9c8f73 said:

That makes a lot of sense, kids watching a guy use gang signs is not a good thing.

I disagree. I think it's very educational and promotes cultural acceptance and enrichment. This is the 21st century now. Gangs are a thing and we should all embrace them like Marshawn has.
Teehee![emoji1]

JesterHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":24259egr said:
TorontoHawk":24259egr said:
peachesenregalia":24259egr said:

That makes a lot of sense, kids watching a guy use gang signs is not a good thing.

I disagree. I think it's very educational and promotes cultural acceptance and enrichment. This is the 21st century now. Gangs are a thing and we should all embrace them like Marshawn has.

trolling-level-expert-pl-6d6d6d

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1xttbzql said:

Agreed, for a while now I've actually been vocally advocating for Pete and all the coaches tp let Marshawn bring his durag, gold chains, and knife into the locker room, all in the name of cultural diversity of course.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":24e0e2bk said:
4801848.jpg

If for one thought the same thing when BMW did it in the Beastquake game. What could this "1" and "2" symbolize?

:sarcasm_on:

I think those were the pounds he lost since joining the Seahawks.

Chapman

Reaction score
Who cares what sign he threw?
What's more important, is who was crazy enough to get on mama Lynch and give her the ol' in&out?
Whomever that was, was a helluva man and we should thank him for it.

dunceface

Reaction score
Chapman":2ms6qkmc said:
Who cares what sign he threw?
What's more important, is who was crazy enough to get on mama Lynch and give her the ol' in&out?
Whomever that was, was a helluva man and we should thank him for it.

:shock: baaaaaaaaaahhaaaa