Lynch looked like our third best RB today

Ozzy

Reaction score
Lynch was the best player on the field today. I do think Turbin and Michael looked very good when they got the chance too. Once the line gets healthy the running game will look better.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
"Lynch looked like our third best RB today"

maybe they need to re-think this whole making marijuana legal in Washington......................

m0ng0

Reaction score
Turbin seems to be running with more confidence and fire, Michael was ok, but Lynch won this game for us today.

lukerguy

Reaction score
In Seahawks History?

C'Mon man. He's the DNA of the team, best player offensively and it's not close.

dunceface

Reaction score
-4J3tauHqXvtO8-qgh4wLIXTWLF1bH_w_jjtciqNVsE-at4V7vnDHdBMbbm_f8fDhy2MQLVgzd_ydrocYwZEY8U5nLdSFsFLLMZUQ0GhlgAJ9Mfd47GtiPycS1ou6Tel_WKYKF8GjFW1gJ18mw5wPOQE=w302-h450-nc

HawkWow

Reaction score
Why in the world would anyone be less than complimentary in regards to Marshawn Lynch?

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that no less than 75% of his rushing yards, as a Hawk, came after contact. I remain in awe of Marshawn Lynch and when we do part ways, I sincerely hope it's conducted with grace, class and respect. The way the last few weeks were sounding, I was afraid this would ultimately turn into another Easley nightmare. There's no winner in that.

Marshawn Lynch should be the last Hawk to ever wear the #24 (imo).

dunceface

Reaction score
HawkWow":3lct2hdc said:
Why in the world would anyone be less than complimentary in regards to Marshawn Lynch?

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that no less than 75% of his rushing yards, as a Hawk, came after contact. I remain in awe of Marshawn Lynch and when we do part ways, I sincerely hope it's conducted with grace, class and respect. The way the last few weeks were sounding, I was afraid this would ultimately turn into another Easley nightmare. There's no winner in that.

Marshawn Lynch should be the last Hawk to ever wear the #24 (imo).
:179422: