Lynch's little brother

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
So I live in Oakland and I've been following Marshawn's little brother for the past few year. Let me make this clear, he's gonna be better than Marshawn. Marshawn has clearly stated that his little brother is better than he was. So can we pass this off to Pete and John so we can snatch this kid up when the time comes lol. I just look at it like this: They have the same genes, Davonte has had similar if not better training than Marshawn, and he's already tearing it up. We can have Beastmode 2.0 for years to come!

1bf3b9a43dac11e3a9c822000a1d2020_8.jpg

Here's a video link of monster run:

http://distilleryvesper4-8.ak.instagram ... 09_101.mp4

bestfightstory

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH. Looks like Marshawn dipped into My wardrobe!

Why wait? Let's draft the baby-beast THIS year!

OP
OP
MoneyLynch24

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
jdemps":m5n1kxpp said:
Reminescent of the TD run Lynch had against the Eagles a couple years ago.

Kid's gonna be a baller for sure. Better lock him up quick. Futures contracts work with high schoolers, right?

I'm not sure but he's already playing at a junior college. I'm assuming he's going to transfer to a D1 soon.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
At the end of that video, he looks like he's wearing a Seahawks helmet. And it looks like Seahawks green gloves hah.

A

Anonymous

Saved this picture to my hard-drive for posterity.

Somehow, I have a feeling...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Might want to pump the breaks a little. He was high school class of 2011. So if he's at a junior college this would be the year that he's being heavily recruited by division 1 teams and he doesn't even have a recruiting profile anywhere. So I kind of doubt he's going to make it. He's only 5'7", 175 pounds. Here's a longer highlight video of his:

[youtube]g-BEBBf3T40[/youtube]

Tical21

Reaction score
Yeah, in his last four games, his high is 33 yards, and in 10 games, he's only had more than 33 yards twice.

CaptBennett

Reaction score
Christine Michael will be Beast Modes replacement. By the way, how much longer will the beast mode era last?

Tical21

Reaction score
CaptBennett":abyjldwa said:
Christine Michael will be Beast Modes replacement. By the way, how much longer will the beast mode era last?
Assuming they're going to pay him, I dunno. There were rumors that this would be his last year, but I just can't see that happening. His style and attitude are so unique, there really aren't cases that would apply. I would say he would hit his wall at 30-31 like everybody else, but then again, I said two years ago there was no way he could keep up this style and keep running this hard for a whole season, let alone several seasons.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Marshawn was the #2 RB prospect in the nation coming out of high school (behind only AP). Doesn't look like his brother was even on the radar (probably due to his size). Big stretch to say he is better than Marshawn was at that age. Beastly run, though.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Renohawk":2hb5rozj said:
Just curious if they pack heat under their uniforms while playing, Oak Town is one tough area.

in all seriousness, ive heard of some players keeping little knives in their socks.. NEVER fight for a lose ball against oakland high school football games

-The Glove-

Reaction score
JSeahawks":15tnzpni said:
Might want to pump the breaks a little. He was high school class of 2011. So if he's at a junior college this would be the year that he's being heavily recruited by division 1 teams and he doesn't even have a recruiting profile anywhere. So I kind of doubt he's going to make it. He's only 5'7", 175 pounds. Here's a longer highlight video of his:

[youtube]g-BEBBf3T40[/youtube]
I googled him and was perplexed by the lack of coverage on him. If he had any potential he'd at least get a sniff from some D1 schools. Oh well

Exittium

Reaction score
at the 1:18 mark he drops the ball like the beast has on occasion to, regardless idk I wouldn't be so fast to rule this kid out, not everyone gets a golden path some are just stuck in the shadows and gotta work harder. If Marshawn pays for his college and he does a walk on and tries out for the team and what not, I think we'll see and probably hear more of the kid. Once again someone ridiculed for his size and he'll prove them, It might be a rough road but as long as he brings his A game and Beast mode 2.0 I'm sure he'll be fine.