Training Camp

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Took my daughter to training camp yesterday. Weather was damn-near perfect. Sold out crowds (wow, what a far cry from the Cheney days in early 2000's), mile long lines, but they did a nice job of being efficient with the shuttle busses, plenty of water stations, concessions, porta-potty's, etc.

Sorry not an X's and O's guy so here's my pedestrian take away...

Everybody looked FAST. Loved how energetic they were. Everybody was flying around, high efficiency, very little wasted energy. #1 offense had 3 TDs but Geno was picked 3 times. He looked pretty good overall but there were some misfires for sure. It's so hard to judge a team on public training camp practice. Clearly they are not showing their hand or installs. Lockett was outstanding as usual and JSN looks phenomenal. I mean, WOW. That kid is going to be considered waaaaaay more than a #3 receiver by the end of the season.

I could have done without the announcer constantly wanting to cheerlead the crowd. Just let us watch practice dude, lol.

Bought myself a throwback Lockett jersey. Will be my go to this season.

Sucks to hear about the RB room but it sounds like they are being cautious and not any catastrophic injuries where I think they miss any regular season time, but I cannot help but think we are so snake bitten with our RBs!

All-in-all I think we are going to have a great team this year. They look the part. Barring injuries, ahem, this team could improve upon last season and make it out of the first round of the playoffs.

Unnamed 7

Unnamed 3

Unnamed 8

JPatera76

Reaction score
Man My wife ordered me for an early birthday present a Wagz throwback, last week. Ive never been so excited to get something in the mail as an adult until now lol.

EDIT: 😭 ...Estimated delivery Date is September 5th .... (IMO doesn't seem right, but that's directly from the Pro Shop on their website)

Last edited:

sutz

Reaction score
What? No pics of the Lockett throwback?

Booooooo!

:LOL:

sc85sis

Reaction score
Is the throwback a little darker “in person” vs. how they looked under the lights in the photo shoot images?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Took my daughter to training camp yesterday. Weather was damn-near perfect. Sold out crowds (wow, what a far cry from the Cheney days in early 2000's), mile long lines, but they did a nice job of being efficient with the shuttle busses, plenty of water stations, concessions, porta-potty's, etc.

Sorry not an X's and O's guy so here's my pedestrian take away...

Everybody looked FAST. Loved how energetic they were. Everybody was flying around, high efficiency, very little wasted energy. #1 offense had 3 TDs but Geno was picked 3 times. He looked pretty good overall but there were some misfires for sure. It's so hard to judge a team on public training camp practice. Clearly they are not showing their hand or installs. Lockett was outstanding as usual and JSN looks phenomenal. I mean, WOW. That kid is going to be considered waaaaaay more than a #3 receiver by the end of the season.

I could have done without the announcer constantly wanting to cheerlead the crowd. Just let us watch practice dude, lol.

Bought myself a throwback Lockett jersey. Will be my go to this season.

Sucks to hear about the RB room but it sounds like they are being cautious and not any catastrophic injuries where I think they miss any regular season time, but I cannot help but think we are so snake bitten with our RBs!

All-in-all I think we are going to have a great team this year. They look the part. Barring injuries, ahem, this team could improve upon last season and make it out of the first round of the playoffs.

View attachment 59993

View attachment 59994

View attachment 59995
Um.

So. F'ing. Jealous.

Wish we could go.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is the throwback a little darker “in person” vs. how they looked under the lights in the photo shoot images?

Yes, definitely more the "normal" royal blue we are used to. At least what they are selling to fans. I can't comment on the authentic throwbacks the team will be wearing against the Browns, that remains to be seen, but I do think the photo shoot washed out the blue a bit.