Madden 15 is.... AMAZING!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I don't have Xbox One, just a 360. Anyone know if the gameplay changes are on the old consoles or if they just apply to the new ones? I know the graphics will be the same, but I am wondering if the gameplay changes appear on the older consoles of if they just did a cut and paste job from last year's game and put all their efforts into the new consoles.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Okay, how did y'all handle the little opening scenario where you have to take control of Cam Newton to drive the panthers down field to beat the hawks in the 2015 NFCCG?

I ran out the back of my (their) own end zone for the safety. hawks win! Hawks win! Sherm talks shit. Love it!

Game is hella tight though. Going to take a little relearning with some of the changes (can't find any of my damn plays and can't figure out how to rush the passer), but should be great and seem to be for the better . Looks beautiful on PS4. Well done EA.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
CANHawk":3u8s3hfi said:
Game is hella tight though. Going to take a little relearning with some of the changes (can't find any of my damn plays and can't figure out how to rush the passer), but should be great and seem to be for the better . Looks beautiful on PS4. Well done EA.

Do the drills, they are actually fun and also get the Madden 15 Players Guide by Prima.
peze4umu.jpg

CANHawk

Reaction score
Lol, no. Won't be buying a book to teach me how to play a video game, but thanks for the tip. ;)

Did the tutorials, but my fingers have this bad habit of reverting back to what they already know once the bullets start flying. Just a learning curve, I'll adapt......

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
CANHawk":3q2uicpq said:
Lol, no. Won't be buying a book to teach me how to play a video game, but thanks for the tip. ;)

Did the tutorials, but my fingers have this bad habit of reverting back to what they already know once the bullets start flying. Just a learning curve, I'll adapt......

Why are you so against the book? Gives hella insight and has 2 pages on the Seahawks playbook and what plays r best for every situation. Also teaches you how to read defenses and gives tips that you wouldn't know just playing the game. Like dev tips

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Madden is pretty terrible again this year. Pro-Tak sucks and ruins the run game, teleporting LBs and CBs that run the other direction and then put on inhuman bursts of speed to make a play on the football remain, money plays remain...not good as is the usual.

I bought it because of the Seahawks love, but I don't think I'll buy another edition of this game for years, if ever.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":219im4tw said:
teleporting LBs and CBs that run the other direction and then put on inhuman bursts of speed to make a play on the football remain, money plays remain...
This has been my biggest hurdle too. I seriously have trouble completing any pass over 15 yards. Part of it is the learning curve CANHawk described, but when I go through the replay I see defenders instantaneously flying to the ball and intercepting passes to receivers who had separation and good angles to open spaces. What good is Russell's elite deep-pass accuracy when every deep throw gets picked or knocked down?

Maybe as I get better at reading defenses, etc., I'll complete some long throws. For now, it's all check-downs, with the occasional slant. :(

Birdfinger

Reaction score
I ran through all drills and continue to. It's really helped me compete in this version of Madden. It does play different. Precision passing and taking control of the recievers is much more necessary in this version at all skill levels. I recommend dropping down a skill level or two for few games just to key in on all the little adjustments and reads in this version. Helped a lot.