Make the caption: Kam Chancellors cousin

thebanjodude

Reaction score
OrFan":fdiupc3b said:
Kinda reminds me of an old joke; what did the fish say when he ran into the cement wall?

Dam!

What did the wall say?

Dumb bass!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawkFan72":14g4yc5l said:
Osprey":14g4yc5l said:
accordtec":14g4yc5l said:
NinjaHawk38":14g4yc5l said:
I've only seen this pic. If anyone has a vid of this please post.

daviswall.gif

Am I missing something? Looks like he made no attempt to avoid hitting it. Did he assume it was padded?

If you watch the full highlight, Vernon was going full speed and caught an absolute laser from Kaepernick. It's one of the best throws and catches I've seen this year. I don't think it was possible for him to slow down in that space going full speed like that.

Great play by them, though it will probably be the highlight of their year.

I dunno, watching that replay it looks like he slows to a trot then speeds up again.

HansGruber

Reaction score
He thought the wall was padded, but it looks like it's just a sign hanging over a concrete wall. I thought it was padded too, the first few times I watched it, and then realized he was just running face first into a wall.

Yes, that is a concussion, and I'd bet it was fairly serious. #2 for the year, at least.

He should be on the bench. Hard for me to see that, knowing that this man will definitely have problems with CTE and nobody around him is making any effort at all to protect his health (including himself).

SMH....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yeah I bet he thought it was a padded wall. It should be, considering how Rog is so concerned about player safety and all. You'd think that would be a standard NFL rule for stadiums.

OP
OP
NinjaHawk38

NinjaHawk38

Reaction score
On the #c'monman segment on MNF they counted 7 head slaps from team mates right after he got up. In my honest opinion they need to ban players slapping each other in the head after a hard hit I think that does more damage than most would think.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
HansGruber":3s2jj9q2 said:
He thought the wall was padded, but it looks like it's just a sign hanging over a concrete wall. I thought it was padded too, the first few times I watched it, and then realized he was just running face first into a wall.

Yes, that is a concussion, and I'd bet it was fairly serious. #2 for the year, at least.

He should be on the bench. Hard for me to see that, knowing that this man will definitely have problems with CTE and nobody around him is making any effort at all to protect his health (including himself).

SMH....
Hard to see much difference between what happened there and what happened to Cruz. At least the Giants didn't let Cruz come back into the game. I have no idea what the letter of the law is in terms of concussion protocols, but if you actually lose consciousness from a blow to the head? Probably shouldn't play any more football that day. This is a place where coaches have to be bigger men and go beyond protocols, IMO.

(No, I'm not singling out Coach Douche here, as loathsome as he is. If a guy gets knocked out and passes all the sideline tests and wants to come back, every coach in the league would no doubt put him back in, especially a star like Davis.)

HansGruber

Reaction score
If a player is knocked unconscious, it should be a mandatory benching. The NFL can't possibly pretend to care about CTE otherwise.

And are you saying Harbaugh put Davis back in the game? If so, I've just lost an incredible amount of respect for him as a person. What kind of human, knowing what we know about CTE, would allow that? The NFL needs to fine him and send a message.