Man am I excited for tonights game...

Msfann

Reaction score
Now they are going to throw a flag every single play to help denver move down the field and stop the clock,

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Notice how late that defensive holding flag was? Wow, just wow.

davidonmi

Reaction score
If the refs make the correct call it's probably 10-10 at worst.
terrible

jawilljr

Reaction score
I sort of knew that the NFL was trying to get Manning another ring.

NFL crackdown on illegal contact may spur epic stat surge for QBs like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning

I like this quote from the article:

Both crackdowns on illegal contact came after Manning was frustrated by an opposing defense in a high-profile postseason game. It happened against the Patriots in the AFC title game in the 2003 season while Manning was with the Colts, and it happened in last season’s Super Bowl when he and the Broncos were overrun by Seattle’s dominating defensive performance.

Yup...NFL=WWE

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
jawilljr":2pey84mr said:

NFL crackdown on illegal contact may spur epic stat surge for QBs like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning

Both crackdowns on illegal contact came after Manning was frustrated by an opposing defense in a high-profile postseason game. It happened against the Patriots in the AFC title game in the 2003 season while Manning was with the Colts, and it happened in last season’s Super Bowl when he and the Broncos were overrun by Seattle’s dominating defensive performance.

Yup...NFL=WWE
Don't sweat it though, he'll gag like he always has in the Super Bowl, no matter the opponent.

jawilljr

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2pe2qtq6 said:
jawilljr":2pe2qtq6 said:

Yup...NFL=WWE
Don't sweat it though, he'll gag like he always has in the Super Bowl, no matter the opponent.

LOL!!!

Actually I hope he breaks one of his own NFL records...one and done...he has eight of them. Hope he gets nine!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Denver is looking really good,
Sanders is a helluva receiver and can see him giving us fits.
Pitts was silly letting him go.

Denver D is looking very good as well. In fact about the only D this year, that has made Philis look ordinary.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Bobblehead":9jbmw3uy said:
Denver is looking really good,
Sanders is a helluva receiver and can see him giving us fits.
Pitts was silly letting him go.

He did give us fits, to the tune of 140-some yards.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Old man Gates strikes again. Funny, he wasn't drafted until the 12th round in my FF league. People thought he was done.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2cgmeewa said:
As much as I'd like the Chargers to win, I don't think they're going to.

I know they've played Denver tough as of late, but that was with a healthy run/ball possession style of pounding offense against a weak Bronco defense.

Now not only do the Broncos have a much better D, the Bolts run game is in shambles. Maybe if this game was in week #1 or #2 I'd give the Chargers a fighting chance.............but now I smell a 35-17 type game.

Excellent.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":19xe7iq7 said:
Just LOL at the defensive holding call on the interception...
VERY ticky tack. The game was over right then and there. Make the right call on the fumble that wasn't and this play you have an entirely different game.

Please retire Pey Pey, so the rest of the league gets a fair shake when playing the Donkeys.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3lr1pqg5 said:
Hollandhawk":3lr1pqg5 said:
Just LOL at the defensive holding call on the interception...
VERY ticky tack. The game was over right then and there. Make the right call on the fumble that wasn't and this play you have an entirely different game.

Please retire Pey Pey, so the rest of the league gets a fair shake when playing the Donkeys.

There was also a defensive holding called a good 2-3 seconds AFTER the Chargers had stopped the Broncos on 3rd down. About midfield, on their "bonus" possession to end the 1st half. Just, wow man.