Man am I excited for tonights game...

Largent80

Reaction score
Denver had better win it all THIS year because they are in cap hell and both Thomases are FA after this year.

WendellWent

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":v0mli5rt said:
Hollandhawk":v0mli5rt said:
Just LOL at the defensive holding call on the interception...
VERY ticky tack. The game was over right then and there. Make the right call on the fumble that wasn't and this play you have an entirely different game.

Please retire Pey Pey, so the rest of the league gets a fair shake when playing the Donkeys.

My interpretation of the fumble was that his forearm was down before the ball came down. Mile Carrey kept saying his elbow was still in the air as the ball came loose, which it was, but he made no mention of the fact that a forearm on the ground is also considered down (by contact). It was the right call.

And tangentially, Mike Carrey has been wrong every single time they have gone to him during a challenge.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkWow":takglobr said:
Sgt. Largent":takglobr said:
As much as I'd like the Chargers to win, I don't think they're going to.

I know they've played Denver tough as of late, but that was with a healthy run/ball possession style of pounding offense against a weak Bronco defense.

Now not only do the Broncos have a much better D, the Bolts run game is in shambles. Maybe if this game was in week #1 or #2 I'd give the Chargers a fighting chance.............but now I smell a 35-17 type game.

Excellent.

So close!