Man crush on baldwin

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
This guy has been getting my mangina moist since last season but the big caliber catches this year all the clutch 3rd. Down grabs I need this guy in my life I know harvin is a legit beast but ima need to see Baldwin get his touches its like everytime the ball goes to him its a espn worthy catch

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He really does seem like he has that clutch gene. He has been making big plays in every game this year. Huge, game-changing plays.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Can we please praise the team without the use of words like "moist mangina"? I'd like to read the forum and eat my lunch without getting sick to my stomach, thanks.

SDHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":2caf3m5t said:
Can we please praise the team without the use of words like "moist mangina"? I'd like to read the forum and eat my lunch without getting sick to my stomach, thanks.

does a syrupy tw@t-waffle sound more appetizing to you?

RockHawk

Reaction score
SDHawk":1z1vti2p said:
RockHawk":1z1vti2p said:

In the correct forum (Smack Shack) it sure does.

ErikG803

Reaction score
I don't dislike Rice but hopefully we could use the money we save on him to re-sign both Tate and Baldwin. Add a big WR early in the draft and boom :3:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ErikG803":38jliqr9 said:
I don't dislike Rice but hopefully we could use the money we save on him to re-sign both Tate and Baldwin. Add a big WR early in the draft and boom :3:
Or maybe just get Stephen Williams more pt and use the coin elsewhere (e.g. Sherm's contract)?

bigcc

Reaction score
ErikG803":27v9oh3t said:

at this point id have to imagine sidney would take a restructure...... nobody on the market would pay him what he's making now

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
SDHawk":28fxz7cs said:
RockHawk":28fxz7cs said:

yum

Latest posts