Mariners Spring Training - 2023...

Ruminator

Reaction score
If JK keeps this up in the regular season, we're definitely going to have another exciting season. He'll nicely round out what's looking to be a nice collection of batters capable of making a lot of contact. Imagine somewhere in the middle of the line-up JK, Hernandez, Suarez, J-Rod, France, and Raleigh. Can't wait!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
They are lighting up Blake Snell one of the best pitchers in MLB like a pinball machine tonight.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
He's locked in for sure.
Timd coming in to tell everyone they are stupid for having hope in 3.....2.....1........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Out of everyone in the majors, I think Kelenic will be far and away the biggest recipient of a boost from having The Shift gone. I think that crap just went straight to his head and he felt like he had to swing for the fences every at-bat.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Out of everyone in the majors, I think Kelenic will be far and away the biggest recipient of a boost from having The Shift gone. I think that crap just went straight to his head and he felt like he had to swing for the fences every at-bat.
Learn.to.hit.the.opposite.way.

When facing LH pull hitters, some teams will position the LF on the righthand side of 2nd base.

The new rule only controls the positioning of the four infielders.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Julio Rodriguez, is this era of MLB, Ken Griffey Jr.

All the talent is there and the hype for such a young kid.

Julio, has the chance to deliver Seattle, their first World Series Championship.

Let’s gooooooooo!!!!

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Julio Rodriguez, is this era of MLB, Ken Griffey Jr.

All the talent is there and the hype for such a young kid.

Julio, has the chance to deliver Seattle, their first World Series Championship.

Let’s gooooooooo!!!!
Doesn't hurt that we have a pretty solid pitching staff, rotation and 'pen to keep other offenses in control. ;)

Crizilla

Reaction score
Rotation is set. I like how Kirby is last. He's our baby. Can't milk him early in the year. Wouldn't surprise me if Flexen takes a few starts in his place for rest, either, or if Marco struggles Flexen can take his spot.

Castillo
Ray
Gilbert
Marco
Kirby

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rotation is set. I like how Kirby is last. He's our baby. Can't milk him early in the year. Wouldn't surprise me if Flexen takes a few starts in his place for rest, either, or if Marco struggles Flexen can take his spot.

Castillo
Ray
Gilbert
Marco
Kirby
Would rather bump Logan to 2, Kirby 3, Ray 4, Flexon 5, and Marco long guy/emergency starter.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Gotta wrap Julio.. guys just been a torch.. save it.

balakoth

Reaction score

Castillo
Ray
Gilbert
Marco
Kirby
Wait is this announced?

balakoth

Reaction score
That would be a joke.... might as well trot Hancock out there over Marco

Latest posts