Marshawn Lynch's Custom 24K gold flake cleats vs. Packers

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
You can't stop the GoldBeast

10919378_630441823749153_259783406_n.jpg

0116 marshawn lynch golden shoes tmz sports 4

0116 sub marshawn lynch golden shoes tmz sports 4

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...gramming-league?is_shared=true?is_shared=true

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/16/marshawn-lynch-im-going-to-stomp-all-over/

According to designer Marcus Rivero's Instagram account, Beast Mode will be wearing a pair of customized gold cleats during the game. Adding the green laces is a nice touch to help the running back represent the Seahawks.

The details of the customized cleats are crazy. Per TMZ Sports, Lynch's customized cleats "feature 24K gold flake paint with a RIDICULOUS gold chrome plate at the bottom" and are valued at $1,100.

kidhawk

Reaction score
If he wears them they'll cost a lot more than $1,100 in fines that's for sure

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":352lvutv said:
Great. So he's wearing shoes made out of one of the heaviest materials on Earth. He'd better run for 200+ yards on Sunday.

Bank on the gold standard.

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    228.5 KB · Views: 2,164

Largent80

Reaction score
Man I love the Beast. I may have to do an alter ego personna,........................ Beastgent8024.

dunceface

Reaction score
I like that this is flipping a friendly little bird to the nfl and their uniform rules...

muxpux

Reaction score
Besides the fact these will only be worn during warmups, no way he wears these in game (fines galore), I can actually get behind the gold. But the overall look of these things are bad. Maybe he was going for an 80's retro look? I dunno

dunceface

Reaction score
muxpux":2v60vk98 said:
Besides the fact these will only be worn during warmups, no way he wears these in game (fines galore), I can actually get behind the gold. But the overall look of these things are bad. Maybe he was going for an 80's retro look? I dunno

He def digs the gold look, he's been rockin the gold bottoms on his cleats for a while and his "I'm thankful" press conference outfit consisted of a huge all gold down jacket along with the black and gold hat

muxpux

Reaction score
dunceface":1exrgdyv said:
muxpux":1exrgdyv said:

He def digs the gold look, he's been rockin the gold bottoms on his cleats for a while and his "I'm thankful" press conference outfit consisted of a huge all gold down jacket along with the black and gold hat

Yes I know, I said I don't mind the gold didn't I? It's the design of the shoe I don't care for. I guess I could have been more specific. These look like a pair of cleats from the goodwill in the early 90's with a paintjob

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I expect him to wear these during the game with pride. He's done it several times before, including last year when he was fined over $5k for wearing green shoes. In the past, he has been fined as much as $10k for wearing the wrong shoes.

Just add it to the $100k for not talking to the media and the $11k for his TD celebration. If not for Ndamukong Suh, he might be the most fined player in league history. The difference is Marshawn has never intended to hurt anyone.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
fansince1999":xrm9kfkm said:
WAAAAYYY too close to packer colors...with the green shoe strings...for me! :|

yeah but the laces (action green) have that blue in them..and the packers say gold and yellow, but it's really more of a muenster yellow.

A

Anonymous

Just saw on Fox that the NFL threatened to eject Marshawn today if he were to wear these. So I guess we won't be seeing these on the field today?