Marshawn Lynch's Custom 24K gold flake cleats vs. Packers

Largent80

Reaction score
Largefarva":35ir0jce said:
Just saw on Fox that the NFL threatened to eject Marshawn today if he were to wear these. So I guess we won't be seeing these on the field today?

SERIOUSLY??????????

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largefarva":18lxgivt said:
Just saw on Fox that the NFL threatened to eject Marshawn today if he were to wear these. So I guess we won't be seeing these on the field today?

That is a ridiculous reaction by the league.

Foghawk

Reaction score
ML won't put himself before the team, hopefully he comes out a little extra angry.

A

Anonymous

Foghawk":358qa4oo said:
ML won't put himself before the team, hopefully he comes out a little extra angry.

This is what I'm hoping for as well.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kidhawk":30ghuxsk said:
Largefarva":30ghuxsk said:

Screw you Rog, just seriously SCREW YOU and all your bobo henchmen. Your endless focusing on petty assed bullshit that means little to the big picture while doing things like trying to avoid paying the old-timers for their concussion symptoms among other things you do and don't do speaks volumes about who you are you pathetic puke!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Largefarva":3kut8viq said:

Could you imagine if they did? Man I hate them so much.

trharder

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":h563rs2l said:
kidhawk":h563rs2l said:
Largefarva":h563rs2l said:

Screw you Rog, just seriously SCREW YOU and all your bobo henchmen. Your endless focusing on petty assed bullshit that means little to the big picture while doing things like trying to avoid paying the old-timers for their concussion symptoms among other things you do and don't do speaks volumes about who you are you pathetic puke!
Well said.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":ydbfwnp7 said:
Largefarva":ydbfwnp7 said:

Could you imagine if they did? Man I hate them so much.

While it's absolutely ludicrous reaction, now that the threat was made if Marshawn was to wear them out of some misplaced desire for defiance I would never forgive him.

Latest posts