Matthew Stafford's Jerk Response to Female Reporter

nutluck

Reaction score
Marvin49":32igfwhm said:
RolandDeschain":32igfwhm said:
Marvin49":32igfwhm said:
Glad to see Stafford did that. Seems out of character.

As for her posts...that's disappointing, but ain't like Stafford thought "...oh no....but those tweets. I'm out". :D
Are you saying him not caring about her falling is out of character, or him paying her medical bills is?

Not caring. Always thought he was a good guy. Wonder what was going through his head in that moment.

From what I have heard it was most likely something like

"Did that chick just fall or am I so drunk the world is swirling"

From what I have read he was really drunk. Don't know how true that is, I mean I don't blame him after his first years in Detroit and then getting a ring I would have been knee walking drunk too.

RedAlice

Reaction score
nutluck":1eljbh3o said:
Marvin49":1eljbh3o said:
RolandDeschain":1eljbh3o said:
Marvin49":1eljbh3o said:
Glad to see Stafford did that. Seems out of character.

As for her posts...that's disappointing, but ain't like Stafford thought "...oh no....but those tweets. I'm out". :D
Are you saying him not caring about her falling is out of character, or him paying her medical bills is?

Not caring. Always thought he was a good guy. Wonder what was going through his head in that moment.

From what I have heard it was most likely something like

"Did that chick just fall or am I so drunk the world is swirling"

From what I have read he was really drunk. Don't know how true that is, I mean I don't blame him after his first years in Detroit and then getting a ring I would have been knee walking drunk too.

He had been drinking tequila out of a bottle.

He asked Kelly to handle it. So, pretty much acted like how men act.

CPHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3o2n3ce8 said:
Drunk or not, IF he just walked away and didn't bother seeing if she was ok? Damn

Tough to tell from that angle if she fell and no one else was around, or she could have easily had 5 people around her. In that case, what more could he do if others were already helping her?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
She was unlucky Stafford didnt throw her off, she'd probably have been intercepted.

chris98251

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2dowc4xj said:
She was unlucky Stafford didnt throw her off, she'd probably have been intercepted.

Oh like Russell Wilsons throw you mean.