85. C Luke Wypler
105. RG Emil Ekiyor Jr.
106. RB Zach Evans
119. WR Xavier Hutchinson
128. DE Mike Morris
143. LB Owen Pappoe
169. LB Nick Herbig
197. RB Chris Rodriguez Jr.

Main premise was to get as many picks as I could in the top 45 as we need a major upgrade in starters, but then I wanted to improve our depth, so when a player I wanted wasn't there, I dropped two or three spots getting the maximum picks in return. I wanted to double and triple dip in certain spots and make people compete.

As an aside, it is seriously weird that Roschon Johnson is consistently on the consensus board around 110-120, but is being taken almost every run through I make in the 75-90 range.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I would be stoked with that. Yancey is a stud though who will go much higher and Richardson I just don’t see falling that far.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
gREAT, it's How the Hawks maintained mediocrity for the past 10 years.

OP
OP
BASF

BASF

Reaction score
gREAT, it's How the Hawks maintained mediocrity for the past 10 years.
No, it was by having a QB that wanted to throw deep instead of throwing to open receivers that were by the first down markers. Killed drives way too often.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I wouldn’t rule Richardson out of the top 5 honestly. He’s a bigger, faster, stronger armed Jalen Hurts.

OP
OP
BASF

BASF

Reaction score
I wouldn’t rule Richardson out of the top 5 honestly. He’s a bigger, faster, stronger armed Jalen Hurts.
That is going to need a QB genius to tutor him for at least two seasons until he is ready to run an NFL offense, if he ever will be.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Think back to last year, predraft, and all the hype and build up of the value of the QB class, then look at the reality of their selection and on field performance. I think fans are doing the same this year. I personally get pumped and jacked after watching a highlight video, if it were available I would follow the highlights with a lowlight video for a dose of reality.

Spohawks

Reaction score
I am quickly moving towards Richardson being drafted early. Its his ability to run and at that size is what sets him apart.

With the fact the top QBs will be gone at #5...I wouldn't be upset to give him a try with the first pick.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Think back to last year, predraft, and all the hype and build up of the value of the QB class, then look at the reality of their selection and on field performance. I think fans are doing the same this year. I personally get pumped and jacked after watching a highlight video, if it were available I would follow the highlights with a lowlight video for a dose of reality.
And now after the season is over it’s a different ranking. Willis should have been a 7th rd or UDFA. Purdue and Zappee were the obvious “best deals”

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
1 29 Drew Sanders LB
1 32. Henry To oTo' o LB
2 37 Garvon Dexter DE
2 45 Calijah Kancey DT
2 52 Dawand Jones LG
2 56 Byron Young DT
2 59 Steve Avila C
2 60 Keion White DE
80 Israel Abanikanda RB
83 Chris Smith S
93 Cameron Latu TE
121 Charlie Jones WR
135 Clayton Tune QB
152 Byron Young DE
185 Bumper Pool LB

ivotuk

Reaction score
That is going to need a QB genius to tutor him for at least two seasons until he is ready to run an NFL offense, if he ever will be.
This. So much this. Lance Zierlein doesn't like him. Says he air mails too many balls. He said Levis will make eye popping throws, but misses too many easy throws and doesn't go through his progressions very well.