Maybe C-mike is a gammer!!

rideaducati

Reaction score
There should be ram rules for starting a new thread that include something about correct grammar and a quick hammer to the threads started with misspelled words IN THE TITLE.

Rant over.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
rideaducati":2bywtwxo said:
There should be ram rules for starting a new thread that include something about correct grammar and a quick hammer to the threads started with misspelled words IN THE TITLE.

Rant over.

Why? Some of these are the best threads!

rideaducati

Reaction score

Rant over.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
C-Mike is a scammer as a runner and thats a bummer. Maybe next summer he can be a runner for a winner unless he gets thinner. Then he might stammer as a gunner.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Honestly, I think once given a chance Christine Michael will be like a poor man's DeMarco Murray.

I just think Tom Cable is notoriously hard-headed when it comes to his running schemes and don't like backs who tend to dance around and improvise. But imo some of Lynch's best runs are when he's able to get the edge or when he cuts back... yet Cable with his RBs loves his North-South downhill attack. Something that is holding Michael back because he knows what he's capable of athletically... and its hard to drop that play-maker's improvastional mentality and be an A to B type guy. Marshawn was a 5 year vet in 2011 and it took him half the season to sacrifice that mentality and give into Cable's system.

But I think when Michael truly gets his chance to sink or swim, he's gonna come through.

Besides I think its a total reach to be complaining about your 3rd RB's lack of touches/opportunities when one of the best RBs is the NFL can'teven get consistent touches from game to game.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Besides I think its a total reach to be complaining about your 3rd RB's lack of touches/opportunities when one of the best RBs is the NFL can't even get consistent touches from game to game.[/quote]

True Dat! :stirthepot:

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":21scglh9 said:
Honestly, I think once given a chance Christine Michael will be like a poor man's DeMarco Murray.

I just think Tom Cable is notoriously hard-headed when it comes to his running schemes and don't like backs who tend to dance around and improvise. But imo some of Lynch's best runs are when he's able to get the edge or when he cuts back... yet Cable with his RBs loves his North-South downhill attack. Something that is holding Michael back because he knows what he's capable of athletically... and its hard to drop that play-maker's improvastional mentality and be an A to B type guy. Marshawn was a 5 year vet in 2011 and it took him half the season to sacrifice that mentality and give into Cable's system.

But I think when Michael truly gets his chance to sink or swim, he's gonna come through.

Besides I think its a total reach to be complaining about your 3rd RB's lack of touches/opportunities when one of the best RBs is the NFL can'teven get consistent touches from game to game.

I think a lot of people are wanting to see Michael because part of their brain is telling them that if he isnt seeing the field then it was probably the wrong pick. People don't want to think about Pete and John continuing their streak of whiffing with early picks.

It's hard not to wonder how good we would be if we used the draft to fix our weaknesses (oline, wr). Michael is doing nothing for us sitting on a bench, but drafting a highly rated offensive lineman last year would be a tremendous addition to the team.

People's brains are telling them this but they are trying to ignore it. Cognitive dissociation.

slargent4ever

Reaction score
From what it sounds like he isn't learning the offense well. Better pick up the play book and start being a crammer.

marko358

Reaction score
I'm appalled by all this second rate grammar.

EDIT: Dang...just noticed this one was just used :D

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3l3s633s said:
C-Mike is a scammer as a runner and thats a bummer. Maybe next summer he can be a runner for a winner unless he gets thinner. Then he might stammer as a gunner.

Giphy

OrFan

Reaction score
I think he is at the coast. He has become a clammer.

I kind of thought pe would have used this considering the pic he uses for his avatar.