McDonald case forwarded to DA

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3c8y4wm2 said:
Marvin49":3c8y4wm2 said:
Nice.

To answer your question I wasn't saying that you specifically had said that but more the forum in general. Its just more of an example about how the goalpost moves...if its not the DA then clearly the next level is doing something wrong.

The story always changes...Its the police, its the DA, its the judge...whatever to further the "49ers legal issues get swept under the rug".

Didn't mean to offend you...but if you are on this side of the argument you might see it differently.

Jeez...I KNEW I shouldn't have commented.

Hey, I owe you an apology for calling you an awful poster. You're not an awful poster, I think you are just trying to respond to too many things while concatenating the views of others.

But you have "put words in my mouth" a great number of times. It appears disrespectful and makes for a lot of wasted posts while creating arguments where there is none. Disputing things that don't exist. Grab a bottle of Fireball and relax. You're better than that.

LOL. No worries.

My prob is VERY often its me against the board so difficult to differentiate who said what and when. My bad. :D In this case tho I was honestly making a comment more to the entire board and not you specifically. Should make that more clear in the future.

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1xirwi3s said:
Marv haven't you noticed it's seems like it's always you and someone else, rarely do I see 49er fans or Hawk fan getting into long drawn out multi post arguments unless you're one of the participants.

Of course I've noticed. LOL.

I've already referred to it as MY character flaw. :D

Brahn

Reaction score
Marvin49":3l4psw2o said:
lvnginhwktwn":3l4psw2o said:
Marv haven't you noticed it's seems like it's always you and someone else, rarely do I see 49er fans or Hawk fan getting into long drawn out multi post arguments unless you're one of the participants.

Of course I've noticed. LOL.

I've already referred to it as MY character flaw. :D

“Knowing your own ignorance is the first step to enlightenment.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Laloosh

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":75ggsilt said:
Marvin49":75ggsilt said:
Nice.

To answer your question I wasn't saying that you specifically had said that but more the forum in general. Its just more of an example about how the goalpost moves...if its not the DA then clearly the next level is doing something wrong.

The story always changes...Its the police, its the DA, its the judge...whatever to further the "49ers legal issues get swept under the rug".

Didn't mean to offend you...but if you are on this side of the argument you might see it differently.

Hey, I owe you an apology for calling you an awful poster. You're not an awful poster, I think you are just trying to respond to too many things while concatenating the views of others.

But you have "put words in my mouth" a great number of times. It appears disrespectful and makes for a lot of wasted posts while creating arguments where there is none. Disputing things that don't exist. Grab a bottle of Fireball and relax. You're better than that.

Been so civil lately... Have we turned over a new loaf?

OP
OP
Popeyejones

Popeyejones

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2be3aemn said:

TBF I've been guilty of engaging in this too. My new rule is that if I feel the urge to restate something I've already said (if I try again they'll understand!!! :lol: ) I just delete the post and let it go.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Laloosh":1iak8zfl said:
loafoftatupu":1iak8zfl said:
Marvin49":1iak8zfl said:
Nice.

Been so civil lately... Have we turned over a new loaf?
Not really... don't have the time for the sarcastic part of me to hit the shack or anything. It's been a tough month.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Certainly sounds like he is "above reproach" right Jimmy?

Jville

Reaction score
.... this adds to my own doubt that this is being handled completely appropriately. I would hope the security person did nothing unethical or illegal, but unfortunately this kind of thing leaves me a little skeptical. I hope nothing comes of it, but we're going to have to wait and see. - David Fucillo [urltargetblank]http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/10/3/6904955/ray-mcdonald-called-cop-who-also-works-for-49ers-game-day-security[/urltargetblank]

Little does David Fucillo know that he is now on thin ice with Marvin.

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":22f9ioef said:
Jville":22f9ioef said:
Little does David Fucillo know that he is now on thin ice with Marvin.
He has made the unapproved list. :)

Writer that is still on 49ers and Marvins approved list.

photos.demandstudios.com%2Fgetty%2Farticle%2F103%2F39%2F92816321_XS.jpg

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Laloosh":l7h9lal8 said:
Natethegreat":l7h9lal8 said:

Here is a link with a follow up to that initial report. Includes 911 audio from the 911 operator.

http://abc7news.com/sports/911-calls-re ... me/336495/

From the link:
This was audio of the police dispatch the night McDonald is accused of physically abusing his fiance. You could hear the dispatcher say, "There's a new RP saying that her fiance was hitting her. They're at this address."

The dispatcher says there was a new RP -- a new reporting party -- meaning there was a prior 911 call to this incriminating one. Who made that 911 call? And did it differ from this one?

A plethora of 49ers players have came out and said they didn't seen anything.

But at least two different people called 911 to report that McDonald was hitting her?

Hmmmm.... how will 49er fans spin out of this mess.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1xmrmo6y said:
Laloosh":1xmrmo6y said:
Natethegreat":1xmrmo6y said:

Here is a link with a follow up to that initial report. Includes 911 audio from the 911 operator.

http://abc7news.com/sports/911-calls-re ... me/336495/

From the link:
This was audio of the police dispatch the night McDonald is accused of physically abusing his fiance. You could hear the dispatcher say, "There's a new RP saying that her fiance was hitting her. They're at this address."

The dispatcher says there was a new RP -- a new reporting party -- meaning there was a prior 911 call to this incriminating one. Who made that 911 call? And did it differ from this one?

A plethora of 49ers players have came out and said they didn't seen anything.

But at least two different people called 911 to report that McDonald was hitting her?

Hmmmm.... how will 49er fans spin out of this mess.

I think the 1st call was about the noise. Second call was about DV. Either way, someone called and said he was hitting her and the bruising on her neck and arms appear to have been the catalyst for the arrest.

Ray called a team contact, someone else dialed 911. :stirthepot: