Michael Bennett

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Came here on a 1 year contract because he wanted to be in Seattle. Hope (and it sounds like) his injury is not serious so he can continue working towards a long term contract.

I felt so bad for his dad watching that.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
They're super cautious with neck-looking injuries, so it always looks horrible seeing them get strapped up and hauled off. Glad he's okay!

Zowert

Reaction score
Yeah, it was heart breaking seeing his dad in the stands as his son was being taken off the field, motionless on a stretcher.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Ya, they said he was already released from the hospital and returning to the stadium.

Highlordb

Reaction score
I felt really bad for his dad to have to watch that.....I hope he is ok and back kicking arse again soon.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seeing his father calling out to him in the stands was one of the most heartbreaking scenes I've seen during a game in a long time. Thankful he dodged a bullet!!

jkitsune

Reaction score
Cheers to the Texans fans for their class, and for that dude who yelled at the camera for following Bennett's dad.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
They're super cautious with neck-looking injuries, so it always looks horrible seeing them get strapped up and hauled off. Glad he's okay!

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
It's just a good thing that Bennett's spine appears to be made out of the same material as a Gumby action figure.

the ditch

Reaction score
It really hit me to see his Father in the stands, I'm glad he's alright, he's a huge part of our team this season, hoping for the best and he's back next week.

zhawk

Reaction score
the ditch":31h3vw38 said:
It really hit me to see his Father in the stands, I'm glad he's alright, he's a huge part of our team this season, hoping for the best and he's back next week.

and Irvin too! :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts