Michael Crabtree

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
If we are going after a receiver from SF, Id rather take a chance on Davis

CANHawk

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":29rz8v87 said:
He might play better knowing there's no way Bam Bam could hurt him if they're on the same team. His bung hole might finally unpucker.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
CANHawk":3m08pwok said:
Hawkfan77":3m08pwok said:
He might play better knowing there's no way Bam Bam could hurt him if they're on the same team. His bung hole might finally unpucker.
That would be my thinking haha. But maybe going against Kam everyday in practice might be a no-go for him

Largent80

Reaction score
rlkats":1f4mqldr said:
Screw Cracktree hec ciuld not get separation from a dude on a skateboard with no legs. I cant stand him or his attitude .

Kats are you sippin on grandpas's jungle juice?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
RationalNiner":n6hb1ilv said:
I wouldn't call Crabtree mediocre. He'd be perfect in a Wes Welker type role.

Was it dark under that rock?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
rlkats":fr0uo5bb said:
Screw Cracktree hec ciuld not get separation from a dude on a skateboard with no legs. I cant stand him or his attitude .
I was Jelly when the Niners drafted him. I think that the guy could still help a lot of teams out, but that is up to Choketree.

I look at it like this, if Brady, Manning x2, Rodgers, Stafford, Rivers or even Wilson were the QB in SF that Choketree would have a lot more production. But you are right about separation. The guy could catch a ball across the middle though.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I don't think Crabs is mediocre. But I also don't think he's worth the headache of a player that thinks he's as good as he does, with the output that he gives. Dude is a nice #2 (If he could ever humble himself and embrace that, he could be really good) who thinks he's a #1. Not the kind of guy who fits in with this team. This team is made up of #1's who think they are better than #1's, and other players who feel that they need to constantly prove their worth. Entitled diva's need not apply.

lucky49

Reaction score
lol crab would never join a team with sherman on it. didn't sherman say he wants to follow him around for the rest of his life and choke him or something?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
el capitan":17g66crd said:
He's probably going to get paid a lot more money than he deserves, he's average at best.

It is highly unlikely that Pete and John pay "big bucks" for Mr. Crabtree. We're barely going to squeeze under the salary cap as it is.