Mid Season update and Mid Season awards.

Davidess

Reaction score
I thought I'd do this since it is technically midseason
**Don't know if a thread has been done already like this so forgive me**

The hawks have a very favorable second half to the season playing 3H/2A/2H/1A

11/15 AZ-a very good game. hawks will need to win this to shut down those who have said they haven't won against a good team. a win against AZ would definitely help.

11/22 SF- another division win definitely couldn't hurt us and against a niners team whose in disarray.

11/29 PIT- they wont have L. Bell and could possibly be without Big Ben so another winnable game at the clink.

12/6 @Min-I haven't watched Teddy B and the Vikes this year but I do know they are tied with GB for the division lead so this game could help us when it comes to playoff seeding.

12/13 @Bal- this game I could see being flexed to a 10am game as the networks see many other matchups that would boost ratings. Baltimore is also without Steve Smith Sr for the remainder of the season so the matchup is looking less favorable.

12/20 Cle-finally back at home to take on a browns team that is well, the Browns.

-The next two games will be crucial as they are divisional games. One being against a team we previously lost to (STL) and the other being on the road (@AZ)

If healthy (like it appears they are heading) I can see the hawks tearing up the second half of the year. Winning the #1 seed is pretty much out of reach but still a possibility. I can see the hawks getting the #2 or #3 seed with a slim chance at #1.

now the midseason awards

MVP- Russell Wilson: He has been hampered by bad Oline play (at least for the first 6 games) and debatable play calling. His TD/INTs aren't where they normally are but hes on pace for records in other passing categories. I look forward to the second half of the season and seeing him get those RZ numbers up.

Offensive Rookie- Thomas Rawls: This one was close for me as I figured it would be him or Lockett. I chose Rawls on the fact that he is an UDFA and came in for Lynch for 3 games and put up pretty good numbers. He probably wont be a bell cow back but could be a better Robert Turbin to maybe a our new lynch whenever that happens.

Defensive Rookie- Frank Clark: I only chose him because he is the only rookie on this D that is getting somewhat consistent playing time. He has 6 Tkls and lately ive been seeing him penetrate the line like Bennett.

Most Improved-K.J Wright: Kind of an odd choice but I believe he has shown quite a bit this year. I believe he is the Seahawks best LB. Smart, Rangy and dissects plays better than most. I figured it was going to be KJ or Shead here but decided KJ deserved it.

Thought this could be fun. who are your mid season award winners?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Rawls only came in for three games and yet still leads Lynch in rushing.

OP
OP
Davidess

Davidess

Reaction score
one more yard but also with 34 less carries.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Me....I survived the Ohio State/Maryland game and the Seahawk/Cincinnati Game and the Seahawk/Dallas games.

But seriously, Rawls has done some outstanding stuff for us. Lockett has done what we needed to make other teams fear us a bit more. They now have to game plan for those two contingencies....and that other one. I forget his name. But what is his name will be planned for too.

He, who shall not be named by me, is back and playing. Maybe that was part of the game plan as to having a problem that we need to work on or fear. Got no idea. Just a fan. That is all I am Just a fan.

Go Hawks.