Mike Morris video play analysis

chrispy

Reaction score
I wish Rutgers, Iowa and Indiana were in the NFCW....

...but seriously... I hope Morris has some impact this year. As a 5th rounder, it would be much more realistic to hope for that next year. ...fingers crossed.

One recent aspect I find interesting is JS pairing draft picks. It seems almost like a buddy system. Last year, bringing in 2 rookie OTs seemed to help them both. This year, CYoung and MMorris: DL on consecutive picks in rnds 4/5 and OOluwatimi and Bradford: OL in 4/5 might be a similar approach. Additionally, Oluwatimi and Morris both from Michigan, might buddy up too. Of course expectations on lower draft picks are lower, but maybe the PC/JS system has found this as an advantage....

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I’m liking our DE rotation right now.

Dre’mont Jones, Morris
Jarran Reed, Edwards Jr

That is miles ahead of last season, IMO.
Yeah baby! I have an idea Hall is going to make a hefty impression for us from the outside this year, and especially next year. And some strong NG play will be refreshing and help those guys out as well. I can see why Coach Hurtt thinks things are looking up.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I wish Rutgers, Iowa and Indiana were in the NFCW....

...but seriously... I hope Morris has some impact this year. As a 5th rounder, it would be much more realistic to hope for that next year. ...fingers crossed.

One recent aspect I find interesting is JS pairing draft picks. It seems almost like a buddy system. Last year, bringing in 2 rookie OTs seemed to help them both. This year, CYoung and MMorris: DL on consecutive picks in rnds 4/5 and OOluwatimi and Bradford: OL in 4/5 might be a similar approach. Additionally, Oluwatimi and Morris both from Michigan, might buddy up too. Of course expectations on lower draft picks are lower, but maybe the PC/JS system has found this as an advantage....
Morris was ranked higher than where Schneider picked him. Great value from a big boy school and a top NFL coach.

He's ready.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
He got the size, hoping that he won't get push around, and he could with run defense.