Missed the game, Who won DROY bragging rights?

JPatera76

Reaction score
Woolen? Or the other guy?
No clue, and Honestly could care less. Its a popularity contest if anything. Being that its probably the PI master Gardner.
Woolen wasn't really tested much at all. His side seemed to be shutdown other than probably 1 time.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Woolen almost had a couple picks. Both were very good. Woolen’s speed is just sick! Aviator

BASF

Reaction score
He got the stat
His numbers are better than Sauce in everything but passes defensed and tackles, which means Gardner has given up more catches. If Woolen does not finish higher in voting, it will be highway robbery. Though I think if the Lions end up in the playoffs, Hutchinson will win it.

renofox

Reaction score
His numbers are better than Sauce in everything but passes defensed and tackles, which means Gardner has given up more catches. If Woolen does not finish higher in voting, it will be highway robbery. Though I think if the Lions end up in the playoffs, Hutchinson will win it.
Are you sure?

Article I saw last week showed Sauce had better QBrating, compl %, yds/target, and one other I don't remember.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
who cares really. Woolen is for real and that’s all that matters. If they hit on the draft this team could be crazy good. Really hope they have another amazing draft.

GemCity

Reaction score
Both looked great. It’s a coin toss to me and I’m always going to favor our guy but, there’s no denying Gardner’s talents.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Woolen had two potential pick opportunities. Had he made those? I think it might of changed even the national media's opinion on who should be DROY. Regardless, we have a stud for years as the Jets do too.

Spohawks

Reaction score
A few times the refs were letting SG get away with murder. However he must have been step for step the whole game with DK because Geno rarely threw his way.

If they give it to SG, I would understand. He has the most batted balls in the NFL.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Suace gets a lot of benefit with playing very physical that Woolen doesn't get. Especially early in the season. Ar 39 seconds this is PI Sauce gets away with, but it beats the Donks so I don't mind