missed FG in week 11 against the Rams

Weadoption

Reaction score
was a costly one.
in the playoffs this weekend if Meyers goes 4/4.
crazy game of inches

CactusJack

Reaction score
This team has too many issues. It wouldn't have mattered if they made the playoffs.

I'm glad the season is over honestly. I need a break. This team is bad for my mental health.

OP, aren't you a Niners fan?

OP
OP
Weadoption

Weadoption

Reaction score
This team has too many issues. It wouldn't have mattered if they made the playoffs.

I'm glad the season is over honestly. I need a break. This team is bad for my mental health.

OP, aren't you a Niners fan?
i’ve been a Hawks fan since I was like 8 yrs old. Grandfather worked for Boeing and would fly me up, got to see Chuck Knox in his first playoff game. Have always been a fan because of my maternal family side and the fact i’m married to a Hawks fan, and her deranged Pete Carrol loving family.
My Dads side are all Bay Area folks. I was born in Walnut Creek in 71. You aren’t going to be born there in that year and about the time you hit 10 in 1981 and not get on the SF bandwagon. I literally follow both teams, i’m a fan hermaphrodite, i should probably use they/them pronouns, think the Hawks side might be the perjina, with a Niners johnson.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, and those 2 missed field goals by Prater yesterday sunk our franchise for the next decade.

That stadium in the desert is cursed!

CactusJack

Reaction score
Yeah, and those 2 missed field goals by Prater yesterday sunk our franchise for the next decade.

That stadium in the desert is cursed!
We dropped two spots in the draft order. It's not the end of the world. But still a fairly meaningless win that didn't really help our cause.

Not much will change until Pete ultimately decides he's had enough. So, we're just going to have to live with that until the time comes. Is that a year from now? Two years? The one positive is that Pete is 72. Not many coaches last into their mid 70's.

Pete has 1 year left on his contract with an option for 2025. Which likely means he has 2 years max. I think he sees the writing on the wall. He knows his time is running out. Which is why you can expect changes this offseason to the coaching staff & roster as a whole.

Last edited:

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
To me all losses were deserving. The offense cannot go M.I.A, for 2 and a half quarters of almost every game. Especially 3 and out as many times as we had. With that said. I look forward to next season.

CactusJack

Reaction score
2nd Rams game, At Cincy and At Dallas. All 3 games they had no business losing. Good teams win those games. This was an average team who sometimes played good football.
The Rams & Bengals we're both games that they controlled for the most part & let slip away.

Dallas was winnable as well. But both teams could make a case.

hangumhi

Reaction score
i’ve been a Hawks fan since I was like 8 yrs old. Grandfather worked for Boeing and would fly me up, got to see Chuck Knox in his first playoff game. Have always been a fan because of my maternal family side and the fact i’m married to a Hawks fan, and her deranged Pete Carrol loving family.
My Dads side are all Bay Area folks. I was born in Walnut Creek in 71. You aren’t going to be born there in that year and about the time you hit 10 in 1981 and not get on the SF bandwagon. I literally follow both teams, i’m a fan hermaphrodite, i should probably use they/them pronouns, think the Hawks side might be the perjina, with a Niners johnson.
😅😅 I love it. Great post!

Maulbert

Reaction score
2nd Rams game, At Cincy and At Dallas. All 3 games they had no business losing. Good teams win those games. This was an average team who sometimes played good football.
To be fair in the Dallas game, refs weren't going to let them lose. They did the same against Detroit. NFL wants Dallas in the playoffs.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Arizona just re signed Matt Prater this spring to a 2 year deal. Prater is one of the best kickers in the league, he attempted 29 FG's this year missing 3, two of those misses were against us yesterday. MP, besides having made a high % of FG's & EP's in his career also owns a 64 yd FG record. I doubt they cut him for those two misses.
Currently the Cardinals have #4 & #21 in the first round, a second and three 3rd rounders for a total of 11 picks.
So we can't beat the Rams and barely beat the Cardinal with the playoffs on the line.
You can draw your own conclusions about the above information.
My point is the Rams and Cardinals both seem to be on the upswing and we have the worst defense in the league by most standards.

cymatica

Reaction score
If Geno doesn't get hit by Donald & plays the entire game, they win. They we're leading by two scores in the 2nd half. Prior to the injury.
Maybe, maybe not. They were up by 2 scores going into the 2nd half of the first game