Mizzou's .Net Survivor Contest

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Shit. I forgot. Can I still pick one of the afternoon games or am I disqualified now? If not, I take the Cards. If so, then crap and I understand. I slacked. Been busy this week, and just forgot about it. :(

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
You can boot me if you want - but look how many times I've posted this week compared to normal. Really has been busy for me. :| lol. Thanks!

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I did so I figured work got you and Arizona is no lock against Philadelphia so it's fair. Besides it takes my mind off the Seahawks.;)

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2a8ai01u said:
Well, I was wrong..

Kansas City did not score 50 points...

It was only 34 to 7 instead of 56 to 7... I'm losing it in my old age!.... :sarcasm_off:

What's important is that I'm still alive. ;)
Stupid Rams.;)

And yes _Z_Man you're safe.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":g8ufvrsi said:
I did so I figured work got you and Arizona is no lock against Philadelphia so it's fair......
Neutral party here since I haven't been in the contest at all and it seems fair to me. That said, priorities Roland, priorities.

mikeak

Reaction score
Erebus left. Can't see Dallas losing to Washington so looks like we all move on

Mizzou - no issue with the ruling but hi about just changing the rules to be consistent. You can pick up until kickoff. Not like it is a real issue to track ahead of time

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chris98251":3hvc7i2p said:
Now Ro owes her, I'm sure at some point she will cash that in :)
She'd probably rather just have me owing her indefinitely, to be honest. ;)

Ok, Cards won, I'd rather be out of the eliminator but such is life. Time to pick for next weekend in case I forget again.

Pick: 49ers.
Used: Colts, Patriots, Cowboys, Saints, Packers, Redskins, Cardinals.

chris98251

Reaction score
None of my business but I think he made the pick early enough to cover the intent and took what was left. If she is charting all this getting the work done ahead of time is a benefit for her. She made a call here due to a real life situation for Roland, he asked and wasn't expecting accommodations.

I doubt that comment would have been made if he had lost.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Correct. I asked because he'd been active in this thread right up to my reorganization of it but silent across the entire site for rest of the week. He picked a tossup game so I said fair enough. I'm okay with Sunday before 12 noon CST with circumstances but prefer my original deadline so I can track things properly.

Also Roland is correct. :mrgreen:

I'm not into kicking people out if they have a good explanation it's just a contest for fun right?

mikeak

Reaction score
Pick: Cincinatti

Used:
Houston
Indianapolis
San Diego
Seattle
Arizona
New England
Cleveland

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Thank you guys for picking early Erebus and Uncle Fester are usually very good about my deadline.Johanna is very happy.....Seahawks win and I can pretty up the current picks? Awesome.:)

uncle fester

Reaction score
Seahawks over Raiders! C'mon, someone had to! This can't be a bad pick - can it?? :shock:

Previous picks;

Patriots
Chargers
Bears
Saints
Colts
Packers
Dolphins

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":5hg5kcu2 said:
Let's just say...

If Roland and I are eliminated this week... it will be a high-fivin' white guy situation. 49ers lose at home to a division opponent? Yea, I'll bow out for that! :th2thumbs:
Exactly. It's a win-win situation.

Erebus

Reaction score
I want to make my pick already, but that would be putting the cart before the horse because my game hasn't been played yet and I don't know if I'll still be in it after tonight's game. With that said, I'd rather see the Cowboys lose instead of me continuing on in this contest.

mikeak

Reaction score
Erebus":3sx0ft9c said:
I want to make my pick already, but that would be putting the cart before the horse because my game hasn't been played yet and I don't know if I'll still be in it after tonight's game. With that said, I'd rather see the Cowboys lose instead of me continuing on in this contest.

You got your wish :)

Latest posts