MNG Giants @ Vikings

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
RedAlice":2blxpjyd said:
WilsonMVP":2blxpjyd said:
Anyone still want to sleep on the Vikings. Bradford is getting better and better every week, especially if they can protect him. Defense outside of the one long screen has been shutdown. Giants still only 1/9 on 3rd downs

yes, I will sleep on Bradford.

IDK 23/34 244 with 2TD isnt too bad

RedAlice

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1g854gv6 said:
RedAlice":1g854gv6 said:
WilsonMVP":1g854gv6 said:
Anyone still want to sleep on the Vikings. Bradford is getting better and better every week, especially if they can protect him. Defense outside of the one long screen has been shutdown. Giants still only 1/9 on 3rd downs

yes, I will sleep on Bradford.

IDK 23/34 244 with 2TD isnt too bad

He always has good moments.

I got a chance to see the game a bit at the airport, I saw a bit of Bradford face. I'll keep my opinions for a bit longer.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Those yellow gloves and shoes look like flags. I am on to you Vikings.... sneaky.... reeeeeal sneaky.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Something no one is really talking about...

Are the Vikings better off with Bradford than Bridgewater?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I know the Vikings made Odell their ...... tonight

3 catches for 23 yards. Odell pout face is almost as good as the Cam face

MrThortan

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":363c9mia said:

That is a good question. Bridgewater looked to have really come along in the preseason snaps I watched. Curios what they do next year when Teddy is healthy. Not a bad problem to have as a coach I guess.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2xfmjs78 said:

YES...and I am a fan of Bridgewater. I dont think Bridgewater plays better than Bradford has so far this year and Bradford was just thrown in with no offseason

Something Bradford has that Teddy does not is velocity on the ball and can throw it deep.

They are also better without AP. AP cant run out of shotgun to save his life and is below average as a receiver and blocker. They had to do a lot of Iformation with loaded boxes with AP which just leads to run blitzes and not good times. As a pure runner AP is one of if not THE best but as an all around back Mckinnon IMO can contribute more. I would be shocked if AP is back with the Vikings next year with how much he is making unless he changes his contract

Vikings have absolutely manhandled and dismantled the Packers, Panthers and Giants offenses the last 3 weeks.....They have allowed 1 Passing TD and 5INT against Rodgers, Cam and Eli

Latest posts