Mock, more mocks.

12forlife

Reaction score
I agree, just how the draft was playing out? I don't believe Sweat shows the edge/chip on his shoulder that I believe J/S & M/M will look for in their players, i have literally heard out of his mouth he is only still playing football so his mom dont have to work, not exactly what you want to hear? Really sad, has the talent if he loved the game and took carw of his bodey he may be a 1st rd talent. I really like McKinley Jackson A&M or Maason Smith LSU if they look for a 0/1 tech in the middle of the draft.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I agree, just how the draft was playing out? I don't believe Sweat shows the edge/chip on his shoulder that I believe J/S & M/M will look for in their players, i have literally heard out of his mouth he is only still playing football so his mom dont have to work, not exactly what you want to hear? Really sad, has the talent if he loved the game and took carw of his bodey he may be a 1st rd talent. I really like McKinley Jackson A&M or Maason Smith LSU if they look for a 0/1 tech in the middle of the draft.
my god, run away from anyone that doesn't LOVE to play.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Is he trying to make himself undraftable? As if there wasn't enough concerns about his character & his weight/endurance, now his love for the game is in question? As Jamal Adams would say, "Yikes!"

Latest posts