Moffitt fined and given suspended sentence after plea deal

Jville

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2ugnjvgz said:
Throwdown":2ugnjvgz said:
Who goes to South Dakota and/or Michigan for a vacation?

A lot of people come to Michigan for vacations. Especially the western side of the state. The shores of Lake Michigan has awesome beachfront.
The other side of the state is crap though.

Western Michigan is as hot spot for credit card, identity theft and worse. Very dangerous individuals that are capable of anything. They will steal from you, ruin your credit and destroy your reputation just for the sport of it. Got a scam call out of Zeeland, MI recently. They work out of various locations in Western Michigan. Numerous telephone numbers that trace back to an exchange identified as Lucre Inc of Grand Rapids, MI.

Lucre, Inc
4011 Plainfield Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525-1607

Beware ... both public and private authorities there have little empathy for victims ... especially since most of their victims are out of state :229031_shrug:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Wow. That is the first I heard of such a thing. Zeeland? Really? How ironic that is it that I happen to live there. lol.
Zeeland, as a town is very quaint and quiet. A church on every block, I swear. It just allowed alcohol sales a few years ago. It used to be a dry town.

But, when it comes to scammers, I bet they live everywhere and so forth. People just have to be smart about things. I have gotten scam calls from all over the USA.

bobk3333

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2mmiqxgi said:
In Michigan, public pissing is a sex offense. No lie. It's CSC4. It's listed as a sex offense and people who get busted for it have to register in the public sex offender registry. It must be different in Washington. Moffit had better watch it from here on out.

It's possible for that to happen anywhere, including Washington State. It depends if they want to charge you with indecent exposure or not, which has happened to people urinating in public in (or on) this state.

bobk3333

Reaction score
I, for one, am against people peeing on other people's property. I don't want my car peed on. I don't want skybridges that I use peed on. I don't want to have to walk by (or on) somebody's pee in a garage or on the street.

I don't understand people who think it is okay and I resent that some of them count themselves as Seahawk fans. Seahawk fans are rowdy, but classy and they should respect other people's property. People who think it is okay to pee anywhere and everywhere are morons.

Just because they don't enforce public urination or defecation in Seattle, doesn't mean it is okay to do it. Seattle is a screwed up city.

People who pee on other people's property should be charged and heavily fined or jailed.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":ujpkvboi said:
Wow. That is the first I heard of such a thing. Zeeland? Really? How ironic that is it that I happen to live there. lol.
Zeeland, as a town is very quaint and quiet. A church on every block, I swear. It just allowed alcohol sales a few years ago. It used to be a dry town.

But, when it comes to scammers, I bet they live everywhere and so forth. People just have to be smart about things. I have gotten scam calls from all over the USA.

Check your PM .... i.e. private message.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
bobk3333":36iuqdzp said:
I, for one, am against people peeing on other people's property. I don't want my car peed on. I don't want skybridges that I use peed on. I don't want to have to walk by (or on) somebody's pee in a garage or on the street.

I don't understand people who think it is okay and I resent that some of them count themselves as Seahawk fans. Seahawk fans are rowdy, but classy and they should respect other people's property. People who think it is okay to pee anywhere and everywhere are morons.

Just because they don't enforce public urination or defecation in Seattle, doesn't mean it is okay to do it. Seattle is a screwed up city.

People who pee on other people's property should be charged and heavily fined or jailed.
Calm down, Clarence.

LSHawksFan

Reaction score
Does anyone else follow John on Twitter? I've noticed he's been very quiet online for several weeks. I think he's just laying low trying to do the right thing and stay out of the limelight. I met him at a Chive meet up a few weeks ago and he is a very personable young man. In this case, I think he just made a mistake in judgement and is trying to deal with it the best way he can.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
bobk3333":1rxbdt2f said:

This is being a little too uptight.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":tfqteeud said:
Seahwkgal":tfqteeud said:
In Michigan, public pissing is a sex offense. No lie. It's CSC4. It's listed as a sex offense and people who get busted for it have to register in the public sex offender registry. It must be different in Washington. Moffit had better watch it from here on out.

That same law applies in South Dakota. I have a friend that's a registered sex offender for taking a piss in his front yard at 4 in the morning. Pretty messed up.

But the law is the law! It's there for a reason! :stirthepot:

Young2Rice

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3qu1113n said:

Yeah. I know some folk to had to register just for peeing in public. The thing is, most of those people are drunk so they "drunkingly" expose themselves or are in a public place where their dongs are visible

Its pretty messed up but they want to deter people from peeing in a mall parking lot. Imagine if your kid saw it, and it was a role model. It just looks worse then it is but perception is more powerful then reality.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":1fidy2k3 said:
Throwdown":1fidy2k3 said:
Who goes to South Dakota and/or Michigan for a vacation?

Some overweight caucasian men buy leather jackets, loud motorcycles, and make a pilgrimage to Sturgis, South Dakota for the annual biker rally. It's like some sort of redneck right of passage.

You're kidding right? And yes i'm giving you passage because really, no one could be that WHacsist.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Young2Rice":22o2wefo said:
Seahwkgal":22o2wefo said:

Yeah. I know some folk to had to register just for peeing in public. The thing is, most of those people are drunk so they "drunkingly" expose themselves or are in a public place where their dongs are visible

Its pretty messed up but they want to deter people from peeing in a mall parking lot. Imagine if your kid saw it....

My kid, I'd guarantee he'd laugh.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1zk01psw said:
Young2Rice":1zk01psw said:
Seahwkgal":1zk01psw said:

Its pretty messed up but they want to deter people from peeing in a mall parking lot. Imagine if your kid saw it....

My kid, I'd guarantee he'd laugh.

lol

Latest posts