Monday night "home game"?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Since it is now a guarantee that there will be a World Series game played in St. Louis MOnday night, how many St. Louins(?) will be in attendance for the football game. St. Louis is a baseball town and the Rams suck. This looks like another prime opportunity for the 12's to represent well!

Stuje1

Reaction score
At $8 a ticket, I hope there are a lot of Seahawks fans there. The flight costs and weekday game may be problematic for filling the stadium with Hawks fans though. Wish I could go...

Brahn

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":bspo46z0 said:
Brahn":bspo46z0 said:
bestfightstory":bspo46z0 said:
Seahawks fans still don't travel well.

Yup, they are too perishable.

The ice melts during shipping, right?

Slightly, the real issue is you have to put them back in the fridge after opening. A slight change in temperature expectations and they begin spoil.

SeaJax

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2gnn0de4 said:

I believe Mike Mayok said something along the lines of "someone needs to tell the Cardinal fans that their team is on offense" at the beginning of the game last Thursday.

Real proud of the Road Hawkers!

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I'm based out of KC now, but was in St. Louis all week for work. I know the Cards are in the Series so I expected to see a lot of Cardinals apparel, but I only saw one guy wearing Rams stuff all week. I asked him how the game was going to go on Monday and he said, "We are going to get crushed." He is a season ticket holder for the Rams, and said he would be going to the game but didn't expect many others to be there because everyone would rather stay home and watch the Cards play. St. Louis is definitely a Cards town and Rams fans tend to be fair weather in large part, and this comes from talking to many of them as I travel to St. Louis for about a week every month or so.

I expect we will have another showing of road support like that in Arizona or maybe even better. That would be amazing!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The Midwest Seahawkers will all be there. I expect a lot of noise from the 12's Monday night. :)

bestfightstory

Reaction score
SeaJax":29pxequd said:
bestfightstory":29pxequd said:

I believe Mike Mayok said something along the lines of "someone needs to tell the Cardinal fans that their team is on offense" at the beginning of the game last Thursday.

Real proud of the Road Hawkers!

Yeah, so? That's one game out of a franchise's history? I've been to Seahawks games all over the country and for many years. Your exception proves my rule.

Of course, our burgeoning success will be accompanied by greater numbers on the road, and that's great.

SeahawkSack

Reaction score
I live in KC and will be bringing my wife and kids (except the baby), so add 5 more 12's!!

Purchased today: $6 per ticket x 5 tickets = $30 total! This is a deal of a lifetime, I'm pretty sure I'll never see these prices for an NFL game again!

The tickets are upper-deck corner but we hope to "upgrade" during the second quarter, when the few Rams fans in attendance start to head for the exits! We are accustomed to an empty Kauffman Stadium and never actually make it to our assigned seats when the M's are in town!

Let's get a SEA... HAWKS chant going!

SeahawkSack

Reaction score
Weird... I posted my original response twice? Sorry about that!

That's what I get for being a long time lurker (approx. 14 years - here since Seahawks99) and not much of a poster!

w00t

Reaction score
looked at the prices on stubhub and wow.. very tempting

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Barthawk":5e8gapm9 said:
BFS- we had a pretty decent showing in H-town I thought.. the Huskies game in Tempe on Saturday made for a perfect 4 day weekend to the desert last week.

Our numbers on the road are way up this year, no question. I think Seatown81 or anybody else who has been at this for awhile can attest to that.

And it is good to see. Our fanbase is coming around, in that regard.

SeaJax

Reaction score
Barthawk":1w3rk38m said:
BFS- we had a pretty decent showing in H-town I thought.. the Huskies game in Tempe on Saturday made for a perfect 4 day weekend to the desert last week.

We were represented very well at Miami last year. I would say 60/40 split. The Georgia Dome was rocking as well for the NFCCG.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Where's the best place to sit in an opposing team's stadium if you wanna be around other 12s? Behind the Hawks' sideline/bench?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":2zmrybia said:
Where's the best place to sit in an opposing team's stadium if you wanna be around other 12s? Behind the Hawks' sideline/bench?

If you can afford those tickets-yes. Definitely.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Best place to sit in any opposing stadium is in the richest seats you can afford (particularly at grime holes like SF, Oakland, or Philadelphia). Then again, if you actually enjoy conflict with drunken losers (many love this sort of thing), go cheap seats.

Those 8 dollar tickets at the Rams game will be a great place to meet the real gems of Missouri!

I once sat 10 rows from the Seahawks bench at Candlestick and it was a great experience. Surrounding 9er fans were too snobby and rich to bother heckling me.

Latest posts