Montana Sea Hawkers?

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
Do you live in Montana?

Do you know Seahawks fans who live in Montana? Please share with them.

We are laying the ground work for an official Montana Sea-Hawkers chapter.

You will see by looking at their website they have chapters across the country and in Europe but not in Montana.

Why not have a chapter in Montana?

http://www.seahawkers.org/

I am collecting names and e-mails of people who are interested. If you would like I will add your name to the list.

If you are interested drop an e-mail to: [email protected]

If you know other Seahawks fans here in Montana who might be interested please alert them to this effort. Please drop an e-mail or send their names and e-mails or have them also send a note to the e-mail listed above.

A group of us gathered at Jakers in Missoula to watch the Divisional Playoff game. We have discussed gathering in a couple of months to see about where we go from here, which would include establishing a formal spot(s) where Montana Seahawks fans could gather to cheer on the team, a location is TBD.

If you are a die-hard Seahawks fan in Montana I hope you will be part of that discussion.

Looking forward to talking and Go Seahawks!!!!
--Roger

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I don't live in Montana, I live in the Seattle area, but good luck Roger, kudos to you for making it happen.
The only Seahawkers group I've met are the Vegas Seahawkers, great folks and they pack Scooters pub every week.

Again, thanks for doing this and good luck!

pmedic920

Reaction score
I hope this works out for y'all.

The Dallas chapter here in Texas is a great bunch of people. If y'all can have 1/2 as much fun as they have, it will be well worth the effort.

gulliver

Reaction score
How about the guys who do the Seahawkers Podcast? Adam & Brandan. They're based in MT.

OP
OP
M

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
gulliver":2kfty2yr said:
How about the guys who do the Seahawkers Podcast? Adam & Brandan. They're based in MT.

I am reaching out to them. I know Brandan and hope to meet and talk with Adam soon. They were great helping to spread the word about our efforts on their Facebook page recently.

mort

Reaction score
I love closer to Montana than Seattle, but still in Washington. Hang it out 12's! Good luck!

OP
OP
M

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":8wu9ktac said:
I don't live in Montana, I live in the Seattle area, but good luck Roger, kudos to you for making it happen.
The only Seahawkers group I've met are the Vegas Seahawkers, great folks and they pack Scooters pub every week.

I am hoping the Sea Hawkers here will be packing several establishments soon.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MontanaHawker":136e2o0c said:
Sports Hernia":136e2o0c said:

If you get a solid group of folks every week, the establishments if they like to make money should love to have you.
I know Scooter's in LV makes bank on game days as its standing room only.

Find a place that has good food, good alcohol prices, and good service with plenty of flatscreens that wants to increase revenues.

OP
OP
M

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3vtgadlj said:
MontanaHawker":3vtgadlj said:
Sports Hernia":3vtgadlj said:

If you get a solid group of folks every week, the establishments if they like to make money should love to have you.
I know Scooter's in LV makes bank on game days as its standing room only.

Find a place that has good food, good alcohol prices, and good service with plenty of flatscreens that wants to increase revenues.

Thanks for the info. That is our goal. Thanks for your support. If you know any Seahawks fans in Montana let them know.

RezHawk

Reaction score
Hi Travis from Ronan here.

I have thought for years that this would be a great idea and would love to get something started. I also know alot of local Seahawks fans that might also be interested.