More Frank Clark love!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's great to be enthusiastic about a rookie and Clark flashed powerfully in preseason.

Now it's for real and team can watch film on his moves he's going to have to get better still to be as special as we hope he can be. I'm hopeful and believe he's going to be a very solid addition to the team, it'd be awesome if he was DROY but I just hope he adds to the team's pass rush and lays the thump on some. QBs making them nervous in the pocket.

Glad the team picked him.

His playing time will depend on the team's rotations and their defensive circumstances. The crime dog is right about how many snaps he should see all things being similar.

McGruff

Reaction score
jammerhawk":wln7bnqc said:
It's great to be enthusiastic about a rookie and Clark flashed powerfully in preseason.

Now it's for real and team can watch film on his moves he's going to have to get better still to be as special as we hope he can be. I'm hopeful and believe he's going to be a very solid addition to the team, it'd be awesome if he was DROY but I just hope he adds to the team's pass rush and lays the thump on some. QBs making them nervous in the pocket.

His playing time will depend on the team's rotations and their defensive circumstances. The crime dog is right about how many snaps he should see all things being similar.

In 2013 we had 6 defensive linemen get 50% or more of the snaps, 7 get 45% or more. None got more than 57%.

OP
OP
Evil_Shenanigans

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
McGruff":1fjs9n56 said:
jammerhawk":1fjs9n56 said:

In 2013 we had 6 defensive linemen get 50% or more of the snaps, 7 get 45% or more. None got more than 57%.

He will get his reps, not concerned about that. I am really interested to see how that brilliance against the 2's and 3's in preseason parlays into full speed game play against the opponents finest. I suspect he will do well! Of all the guys in the rotation Rubin might be the low man on the totem pole and even he is pretty good. This is going to be fun to watch!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
LOL, Just when you thought it was safe to take your Offense back onto the Gridiron, it brings on another feeding frenzy for Clark, the SHARK.

RiverHawk

Reaction score
I think Clark and Locket will be studs for years to come. They both had their moments this pre-season where they looked dominant.