Most annoying thing about the Rams...

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I covet Tavon Austin and Quinn. Donald would be a nice Bennett roster-mirror guy.

I know you love Schottenheimer guy.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Another hate reason; Gregg Williams is to blitzing what Bevell is to offense. Just like Bevell, Williams play calls have the situational awareness Hodor in a brothel. Williams is blitzing like a 10yo playing Madden.

Rams are just assholes, period.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Oh i'm not the only one thats tired of this phoney/fake "respect" people like to give to them as well?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":1t7vtd02 said:
Oh i'm not the only one thats tired of this phoney/fake "respect" people like to give to them as well?

Smart Seattle based football minds will trip over themselves for a chance to slurp the Rams. It's sickening.

Slurp the Cards. Slurp the 9ers. Slurp those whom actually build football teams, not a team dotted with Kiper heros.

XOXO

Flipper Anderson

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
What's annoying to me is that they can still be a challenge even with injuries.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I also hate the Rams, because most of the time they don't even care about winning.............all they care about is cheapshots and uglying up the game as much as possible with personal fouls and crackback blocks like a bunch of sadistic A-holes.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2qiqetdc said:
I also hate the Rams, because most of the time they don't even care about winning.............all they care about is cheapshots and uglying up the game as much as possible with personal fouls and crackback blocks like a bunch of sadistic A-holes.

Very, VERY valid reasoning. Our team is forced to play two games a year, vs nobodies that legitimately set out to maim. All while local football minds scold us on how good they're going to be.

I hate, hate, HATE the Rams. I actually bit my computer monitor when I say Red Alice's avi in this thread. I bit glass.

XOXO

Kevin Greene

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
And I'm just putting this out there; there's no Rams coach or specialty player (T Austin, Hekker or Leg GZ) I couldn't take in a fist fight. Not ONE! I'd curbstomp any of them like that hero dude American History X. That's embarrassing. I'm a small dude that tans and pays attention to fashion. There's no way I could take Jon Ryan, Cable, Norton Jr, no way. They'd slaughter me.

So hateable.

kmedic

Reaction score
I thought Vic Fangio had a great defensive game plan last night against St. Louis. Lots and LOTS of blitzing, from a team that normally doesn't blitz a lot. I'm curious to see if the Hawks do the same this Sunday. If Austin Davis and that offense goes off on us I am going to one f'ing mad dude.

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
I'm going to guess the most annoying thing about the Rams this week is going to be something annoying for them. Annoying that their team has to get Seattle in the foul mood they're going to be in.

This could be a very ugly game for St. Louis.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kmedic":1rh3lwar said:
I thought Vic Fangio had a great defensive game plan last night against St. Louis. Lots and LOTS of blitzing, from a team that normally doesn't blitz a lot. I'm curious to see if the Hawks do the same this Sunday. If Austin Davis and that offense goes off on us I am going to one f'ing mad dude.

I'm surprised teams don't blitz us on every play, we can't stop it.......nor do we have the WR's to make them pay for blitzing.

Well we do have the WR's, but Pete refuses to activate them. Should we use the guy who blew the top off the LOB like 20 times in training camp catching long TD's? Nah! Let's suit up Bryan Walters!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":3hfnon3y said:
I covet Tavon Austin and Quinn. Donald would be a nice Bennett roster-mirror guy.

I know you love Schottenheimer guy.

I covet Laurinitis, Long, and Quinn.

Shottenheimer is the balls.

kearly

Reaction score
Agreed Pehawk. The only GM who likes to draft big names more than Les Sneak is Trent Baalke. The irony is that for Baalke, his biggest hits in the draft were relative no-names. And of course, Baalke has Harbaugh to make him look good too. Not that this doesn't stop him from hating Harbaugh.

I would not be surprised if somehow Harbaugh ends up in St. Louis within the next couple years. He's exactly the kind of coach Les Snead needs to make his drafting style work.