Most annoying thing about the Rams...

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
kearly":3r4enszn said:
Agreed Pehawk. The only GM who likes to draft big names more than Les Sneak is Trent Baalke. The irony is that for Baalke, his biggest hits in the draft were relative no-names. And of course, Baalke has Harbaugh to make him look good too. Not that this doesn't stop him from hating Harbaugh.

I would not be surprised if somehow Harbaugh ends up in St. Louis within the next couple years. He's exactly the kind of coach Les Snead needs to make his drafting style work.

Freudian slip with "Les Sneak"?

And good point on Baalke. If you didn't know any better, you could easily assume SF's last few drafts we're products of a Jerry Jones led group. Anyone "shiny" with a good backstory is on SF's big board. They love, love, love that isht.

Hawks46

Reaction score
pehawk":2478w3gb said:
I'm also dead certain Rams fans and supporters are doomsday preppers, too. That's really annoying.

Why you gotta insult preppers ??

I hate the Rams because they're a bunch of dirty bastards. Fisher's squads have always been dirty.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
pehawk":12pkbdaf said:
razgriz737":12pkbdaf said:
Wow. I never realized it, but I think you're absolutely right. They're the draftnik's wet dream.

Of course they are. You'll never meet a true draftnik who isn't all engorged over the Rams in preseason. They cant help themselves.

Even simpler; if you thought the Hawks should've thrown the 2010 Week 17 SNF game vs the Rams, you LOVED the Rams this preseason (and last preseason).

Oh, you mean that game we won where we could've drafted eighth overall if we lost but instead we won and ended up drafting # 23 overall. I mean as much as I loved the infamous "Beast Quake" playoff victory, it was the difference between drafting JJ Watt or Robert Quinn instead of James Carpenter. So yeah I only say all this to say that you're completely right.... :)

AgentDib

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":2im3w3wv said:
I mean as much as I loved the infamous "Beast Quake" playoff victory, it was the difference between drafting JJ Watt or Robert Quinn instead of James Carpenter. So yeah I only say all this to say that you're completely right.... :)
They would have taken Carpenter at #8 and really blown your mind.

CANHawk

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":ah72p7ko said:
pehawk":ah72p7ko said:
razgriz737":ah72p7ko said:
Wow. I never realized it, but I think you're absolutely right. They're the draftnik's wet dream.

Of course they are. You'll never meet a true draftnik who isn't all engorged over the Rams in preseason. They cant help themselves.

Even simpler; if you thought the Hawks should've thrown the 2010 Week 17 SNF game vs the Rams, you LOVED the Rams this preseason (and last preseason).

Oh, you mean that game we won where we could've drafted eighth overall if we lost but instead we won and ended up drafting # 23 overall. I mean as much as I loved the infamous "Beast Quake" playoff victory, it was the difference between drafting JJ Watt or Robert Quinn instead of James Carpenter. So yeah I only say all this to say that you're completely right.... :)

Super Bowls:
Seattle............... 1
JJ Watt ............. 0
Robert Quinn......0

I'm still good with how it all went down.

PS : I want to give Pe a mouth hug right now. Great thread. Screw the crams.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
pehawk":1t6q913t said:
The Rams aren't a team. The Rams are what would happen if an asshole who scours NCAA tape all day got to draft off his big board.

Rich Brooks

These are the kinds of quotes that make me giddy-like when I see your posts in a thread. Like a sophomore boy with no hopes of relations after the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance in the fall and getting a mouth hug as a night cap.

Your posts, historically, crack me up...