Most Hated NFL Teams In Each State Map

TXHawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":aqijfcb4 said:
This is my thinking. How are you "America's Team" when only half of your state loves you, and the rest of the country thinks you're mediocre.

Does anyone really call them that anymore unless they're doing it sarcastically? Hell, I live in Arlington, TX about a fifteen minute drive from Cowboys stadium so I'm in Ground Zero of Cowboys' country and I never really hear anyone claiming that these days except as a joke.

I think the only person still trying to peddle that "America's Team" nonsense is Jerry Jones and most Cowboys fans hate him as much as the rest of the country does. Maybe more.

Abach

Reaction score
Having lived in Utah for 20 years, I think I've only met 3 other true seahawk fans. There are the niner fans from the steve young glory days, which attracted all byu fans, and then alex smith drew in all u of u fans. Definitely niner country.

Tempest_Crow

Reaction score
Wow I didn't realize we had that many Seahawk fans here in Utah! Must be so far apart we can't see each other! LoL!

nanomoz

Reaction score
Utah is chock-full of Bronco and 49er fans. All over the state. Utah wed the digits when Steve Young (BYU Alumnus) went there, and they were also an excellent team during that era.

Utah probably leads the world in fair-weather fandom.

paaron46

Reaction score
A lifelong Utah State Aggies fan, I admit to becoming a recent Utah-based Seahawks fan. Seeing former Aggies like Wagner and Turbin doing well is awesome. Especially since our program was so horrendous for so long. Nice to see some of our guys doing really well in the NFL.

253hawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1b2bqjkq said:
This is my thinking. How are you "America's Team" when only half of your state loves you, and the rest of the country thinks you're mediocre.

The funny thing is, they're 148-149 since their last SB win.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Cartire":14j4h28o said:
Ha, I love the hate for OKC here. IT wasnt OKC's fault. It was one man and one relocation committees fault. I got nothing but respect for OKC, they still have Durant. A stud and former Sonic.

8kxiZ

darksidedesign

Reaction score
I am originally from Seattle, transplanted in Utah. I have been a lifelong Hawks fan. I find it interesting whenever I wear any of my Seahawks gear, the first question I get asked by most people is "are you from Seattle?" I guess they think the only way I could possibly be a true Seahawks fan is if I'm from Seattle. In my case, I guess it's true.

This area is definitely flooded with 49ers and Broncos fans. I would have to say 49er fans have a slight edge on the market. Finding Seahawks hats, jerseys, etc was virtually impossible prior to our SB victory. It's been nice to see more college navy and neon green showing up around here.

I look forward to my return home next week. The wife and I will be there for the Chargers preseason game.

GO HAWKS!

OH... one correction about something I read above. They do NOT air many Seahawks games here in Utah. I wish they did. Then I wouldn't have to fork over the $$$ for Sunday Ticket. In years past, we have been lucky to get one Seahawks game a year. So, it's definitely NOT that the people feel forced to watch the Seahawks. I have always felt forced to watch Cowboys games. UGH!!!

Blitzfan

Reaction score
......and this is why growing up in Nevada, I grew to despise the Niners and their fans.

Latest posts